Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I'm just wondering how quickly I would go through jojoba oil if I were to add maybe 4-6 drops into my moisturizer. (Twice a day)

Does anyone have any experience on how long it takes them to use it?

A bottle of jojoba oil lasts years. Seriously. Esp if you are only using a few drops at a time. I don't use it at every application but just when I need it and I've had the same bottle of jojoba for about 5 years now.

A bottle of jojoba oil lasts years. Seriously. Esp if you are only using a few drops at a time. I don't use it at every application but just when I need it and I've had the same bottle of jojoba for about 5 years now.

Wow, really? Thank you.

Lol, this stuff lasts forever. I've had to repurchase everything 2 or 3 times... All except for jojoba oil. It's lasted me nearly 6 months already, and It's only half empty. It'll last you FOREVER, like Brandy said

I'd say if you use it everyday twice a day, about a year. I personally go through them in about 6 months but because I use it to remove my makeup as well, then cleanse, and use about 4-6 drops every day 2x a day, so I'd say a good year for you, it really is a great value, especially dans, when I first bought mine I bought it at a small health store and bought it for $10 for a 4oz, dans is about $12 for double that, even with the extra shipping cost dan's is still a better value, especially if you order it with your kit every time.