Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dejaclairevoyant

Just wanted to share- The best concealer I've foun

Hello. I apologize if this has already been mentioned somewhere but I am new to the boards.

I have tried MANY different concealers throughout my acne ridden life...most of them leave that crusty-makeupy look, or others don't even remotely cover the zit.

After a recent bout of SEVERE (I mean severe-10-12 painful, HUGE cysts that exploded out of nowhere and required an icepack for the throbbing pain) acne, I ventured to the store to try and find SOMETHING, ANYTHING to make it possible for me to go out in public.

I found a really good concealer. It's ALMAY skin smoothing concealer with kinetin...this stuff is AMAZING. I was able to leave the house without feeling like a leper (before I would get "looks" from people..looks of horror)

But yeah I just wanted to recommend this stuff to you guys...just dab it on and let it dry for a minute then LIGHTLY tap with your finger to blend.

biggrin.gif

Uhhhh no...it comes in lots of shades like any other concealer...I remember having to spend some time deciding the right one between really light and really REALLY light. LOL (I'm pale as all hell)

Uhhhh no...it comes in lots of shades like any other concealer...I remember having to spend some time deciding the right one between really light and really REALLY light. LOL (I'm pale as all hell)

I have this too, and use it on top of my foundation just on the dark spots. It can be pretty light though......I wasn't able to use during the summer because the shades were too light and too dark, but for right now it is perfect.