Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jordeyy

Cysts/ Under The Skin Inflammation Out Of Nowhere?! Taking Resveratrol + Chlorophyll

okay so i've been taking resveratrol and chlorophyll for about 2 or 3 weeks now. my skin was looking better, getting rid of alot my inflamed spots, and a few whiteheads. up untill a few days ago i still had many whiteheads and blackheads, redmarks, but only maybe 2 or 3 actual pimples. 2 days ago a really inflammed under the skin lump appeared on the top of my right cheek, and between my eyebrows. there was no head. the next day, another one appeared on the right of my forehead and on the top of the other cheek. theyre really inflammed and very painfull. i tried squeezing them which was a big big mistake. one gave a small amount of sebum but that was it. i don't know why i suddenly have these 4 as i only usually get these things 1 or 2 at a time, and very rarely, and not in these areas. why did this happen, and what can i do to bring them down quickly?