Notifications
Clear all

Dermapen Vs Subcision And Who To Go In North Jersey

MemberMember
(@njnightrider)

Posted : 09/13/2012 9:34 pm

Hello again people, ok so in my last thread I figured I have some rolling, boxcar and icepick scarring. Been searching for a good/affordable ps or derm in north jersey with no luck yet. I also came across the dermapen and it looks like it has given great results to treat scars. Question which one should I do first? And where to go? So far I see dr. Rappaport does subcision around my area but ive read very bad reviews of him here. Also the dermapen is attractive because of the price, so far ive seen two places that perform dermapen treatment, cosmetic laser md and endurance permanent cosmetics, which charges only 200 per treatment. Please if anyone has any experience with these places or can recommend a dr in the area, not afraid to go to philly or PA as long as its within driving distance. please help as I would like to get started treating my scars as soon as possible, thanks

MemberMember
(@njnightrider)

Posted : 09/14/2012 11:18 pm

Cmon anybody?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 09/15/2012 9:53 pm

dermapen is farley new. if you ant to go the subcision way you should get it along with a another treatment . i have ice pick and box scars also. im looking into laviv and arigent as its supposeed to give good results on ice pick and box scars

MemberMember
(@njnightrider)

Posted : 09/17/2012 8:35 am

Yea I want to have multiple procedures done, I'm just looking for a way to start, plus my budget is small right now, I wish I could do laviv :/ It is true the dermapen is kinda new, so far ive read very good things about it. I made an appointment with endurance for friday, I was trying to get some feedback about them from here.

MemberMember
(@overcome)

Posted : 11/30/2012 6:35 am

I know this is an old post, but in north New Jersey is Dr Rappaport, he pretty much does everything, actually he was the first to offer subcision in the tri state area.