Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I keep getting nodules and cysts on the apples of my cheeks. The aples of my cheeks are oily and so is my nose. I also get them on the sides of my chin, but my chin isnt that oily. Help please.

Edited by nakublue

Try this its a treatment that is supposed to help in 3 days, I started doing it daily and it helped soo much I still cant believe it.

Aloe Vera Gel 100% and Activated Charcoal

make it into a pase and apply to affected area let it sit until dry then rinse with warm water.

Activated Charcol is also a natural teeth whitener apply a small amount to your tooth paste and brush your teeth you will be amazed.

Bactrim is the bomb for acne cyst. I started using bactrim after derm tried solodyn doryx all the creams no help! Finally went to my family doctor with these huge red inflammed cyst (n I mean huge) n he said have u tried bactrim. I said no but I will try anything. 2 weeks later my face was clear. No side effects what so ever. My doc only gave me 2 week supplie so a month later cyst came back but while on it acne was completely gone.

I keep getting nodules and cysts on the apples of my cheeks. The aples of my cheeks are oily and so is my nose. I also get them on the sides of my chin, but my chin isnt that oily. Help please.

The right kind of birth control can clear up hormonal acne like this. Look into Dianette/Diane-35 if you're in UK or Canada, or look into Yaz or Orthocept if you're in the U.S.