Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bizz

Has Anyone Ever Used This Company For Skincare Stuff? You Can Add Vitamin B3 Or Kojic Acid To Your Own Skincare Items (Rop)

This company sells everything from niaminicide to kojic acid in powder form. I'm worried about it being a huge waste of money, but it's so tempting. Anyone done anything like this or have any advice? I'm finding only poorly made or comedogenic ingredient filled, pricey topicals online and I'm getting desperate. I'd like to be able to make my own vitamin c item or something--just add it to one of the few creams that work for me, instead of having to use something filled with mineral oil or hydroquinone. http://www.makingcosmetics.com/Skin-Lightening-Agents-c36/

I've never tried them. But have you considered just using all natural methods? All I'm using on my face now is soap, baking soda, green clay, tea tree oil, and a toner I made myself from apple cider vinegar and witch hazel. It's so much cheaper than buying stuff and it works really good.