Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Akneekiller

Scumbag Cystic Acne

Had to get worse the week before entering uni right? :P

Let me tell you then, I'm gonna buy a punching bag, stick the letters A C N E on it and beat the living shit out of you. That way whenever you piss me off, you're gonna get it, hard. Who's boss now?

Definitely look into hydrogen peroxide!!! It was 10% peroxide. I've had horrible acne for 2 years and tried everything. Use a Cotten pad and make it damp with water. Hold it to the top of the bottle. And then after put it to your skin. It's gunna sting like a mothafucka. But it cleared up my acne completely in 1 week! Do the treatment 1time everyday. Highly recommended at night do its not irritated during the day

Edited by Justuswntr

Drink wheat grass/vegetable juice and start doing hardcore yoga. Youtube baba ramdev yoga for skin disease, youth etc. Headstand and shoulder stand yoga 2 times daily will work wonders.

I got a little lucky to clear up a bit before college started.I had no active ones.. now I have 3.. grr

Edited by Ghostunit