Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can AHA affect me if I'm using it while on accutane for the red marks?I really hate them, though they are fadeing but kind of slow , I want them to fade faster..

Accutane is still a retinoid, so it will be renewing your skin, I dont think adding anything on top of that is going to make any difference except perhaps irritating it more.

Accutane is still a retinoid, so it will be renewing your skin, I dont think adding anything on top of that is going to make any difference except perhaps irritating it more.

Ok , thanks for the answer!

You think my red marks will fade while on accutane?

Yeah I think they should do. Most people say that their marks fade quicker when they are off the drug, it does seem to delay healing a bit. I feel like mine have been fading (if slowly). You could maybe try something ore natural, like lemon juice? It might still irritate your skin, but you won't know til you try it I guess.

Yeah I think they should do. Most people say that their marks fade quicker when they are off the drug, it does seem to delay healing a bit. I feel like mine have been fading (if slowly). You could maybe try something ore natural, like lemon juice? It might still irritate your skin, but you won't know til you try it I guess.

Lemon juice like I just get a lemon and squeez it on my face?