Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Can*I*Live*

My Personal Foods Diet. (After Extensive Research On What Helps And Hurts Acne.)

salmon

tuna

spinach

watercress

broccoli

green beans

strawberries

blueberries

blackberries

papaya

apples

cucumber

kale

turnip greens

pumpkin

carrots

celery

tomatoes

garlic

onions

ginger

chicken

walnuts

almonds

NO SUGAR

NO FLOUR

Wake Up: 1 quart of water immediately (This kick-starts the body's digestive system)

Breakfast: Protein, Fat (for energy) and then Fruits. Protein and fat can be gathered from walnuts, almonds, fish, etc. The body needs fat to absorb other nutrients. Fruits to consume are blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries. When finished with that, take vitamin supplements: B vitamin complex, Iron, D3 vitamin, *C vitamin, *A vitamin supplement. *Dont take vitamin C and A supplements if you are taking Accutane.

Lunch: Fruits, Veggies & Protein . Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, (fruits that provide ANTIOXIDANTS). Veggies. Protein such as chicken.

Dinner: Tons of Veggies & Fruits

Once a week: Skip all meals, consume only water. Fast and be active to help your body digest the food that is still in it already.

2-3 times a week (everyday if possible): 1 vegetable shake. When making a vegetable shake DO NOT USE A JUICER, the juicer will remove the FIBER which is essential for cleaning the body's digestive system. Use a regular blender and add a few splashes of water to help the food blend and liquify. The vegetable shake consists of: romain lettuce, half a cucumber, 2 sticks of celery, 3 tomatoes, 2 sticks of carrot, kale, ginger, garlic clove, and 1 (or more is you want) green apple. It tastes disgusting, which means its good for you.

Other suggestions: Take a probiotic.

Your diet is hardcore and is unsustainable in the long run. You will also loose weight which I am not sure will help ur immune system.

I also don't agree with your theory on jucing. Raw vegges are hard to digest thats why people juice plus you need soluble fibre not a lot of insoluble fibre. Juicing should be done responsibly. Carrot, cucumber and celery juice 1cup daily is good enough to clear acne.

this wont make a diffrence in acne lol

unless you have some rare food intolarance, here is the list:

1.dairy [more common]

2.gluten

3.soy

4.nuts

5.citrus\critic acid

6.eggs

7.corn

eliminate all those 7 foods for 1 week, if u still notice a new pimple a week later. diet is NOT your problem. what you left with is oily skin[caused by excerssive sensitivity to DHT] thus clogged pores>acne.

That diet is not unhealthy or unsustainable. It looks similar to what I eat and I've been doing it for years now, haven't lost weight (only toned up due to exercise) and rarely get sick anymore. In the last six months I tried adding a bunch of stuff back into my diet (sweet potatoes, beans and a few other things) and began having terrible breakouts and other health problems. Now that I cut all that stuff out, my skin problems have healed by almost 99% again.

it isn't as simple as food allergies versus not. I don't have any direct food allergies to the foods I was eating, and most of them I could eat on occasion if I was healthy. It was eating them every day, over a long period of time, that did me in.

But yeah, there is no reason a diet that the OP listed would leave anyone with nutritional deficiencies. The chicken and fish cover most nutritional requirements and all those fruits and veggies fill in the rest. It's basically just the Paleo diet, lots of us are doing it and it isn't really that extreme.

Your diet is hardcore and is unsustainable in the long run. You will also loose weight which I am not sure will help ur immune system.

Disagree on all points. This isn't that different from how I've been eating for most meals for years now.

Has this cleared you?? Just curious.

It has given me tons of energy and I am about 98.7% clear. Im on accutane aswell but it wasnt until I started the new diet that my skin got so dramatically clear. Even while on accutane (which makes my skin extremely dry), I would get breakouts (and Im on 80mg a day) but in combination with the diet it has cleared me up. I wanted to test the "x factor" so I started to eat like I used to for a week and sure enough I started to get bumps again.

It is possible to lose weight, thats why you need to eat alot and work out/excercise. You'll be ALOT healthier, you'll get stronger, you'll look/feel better, and your body will thank you for it. Its almost like a full time job in itself. How can constantly consuming vegetables and fruit hurt your immune system? Like I said eat ALOT, For example: at lunch time you can have 2 chicken breasts, 3 cups of fruit, 3 cups of veggies. Eat all of that and tell me if your still hungry.

It's basically just the Paleo diet, lots of us are doing it and it isn't really that extreme.

YES! Its pretty much just is the Paleo diet. The creator of the Paleo diet was on 2 hour long podcast (which I listened to multiple times) discussing how he came up with the diet itself and described how to take your daily meals. My diet is exactly how he said that it should be done. I cut out the foods that can cause acne like flour, sugar, red meat, etc.