Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murph89

Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar

Everyone raves about ACV. Ive never used or drunk it. I have some at my house and im wondering:

If I drink some morning and night, will it help fade my red marks?

I think it'll do more for red marks topically. Drinking it would do more to help new pimples form. I've been doing both for a week almost and it's helped a lot.

I think it'll do more for red marks topically. Drinking it would do more to help new pimples form. I've been doing both for a week almost and it's helped a lot.

Im too scared to put it on my face. It will HELP new pimples to form? Your saying it purges your skin? You drink it and apply it topically? Do you do a tablespoon in a glass of water to dilute it?

Sorry, I meant to say "help prevent". Guess you really have to choose your words carefully on this site. :P

When I drink it I usually dilute it... a splash (maybe 3 tablespoons?) of ACV in a glass of water.

The first 3 times I put it on my face I diluted it, about 50/50, then slept with it on and sprayed my face with distilled water in the morning to take it off.

Last night I put it on full strength and nothing bad happened. :P

I also took a CandiZyme last night! Seems like it may have given me a few tiny pimples but the correlation isn't strong enough to deter me from taking another tonight.

Sorry, I meant to say "help prevent". Guess you really have to choose your words carefully on this site. tongue.png

When I drink it I usually dilute it... a splash (maybe 3 tablespoons?) of ACV in a glass of water.

The first 3 times I put it on my face I diluted it, about 50/50, then slept with it on and sprayed my face with distilled water in the morning to take it off.

Last night I put it on full strength and nothing bad happened. tongue.png

I also took a CandiZyme last night! Seems like it may have given me a few tiny pimples but the correlation isn't strong enough to deter me from taking another tonight.

For sure. Yeah im thinking of drinking some for the next few days, but Im afraid it MAY purge my skin and give me an IB which ive read happens, but maybe thats only for when its applied topically. I know its a great detox drink, I guess im just nervous of something bad happening.

when i started drinking ACV morning and night, it cleared my pimples in like 3 days! it was awesome, i kept drinking it for like 4 or 5 months. but i stopped drinking it cuz its downright nasty LOL

when i started drinking ACV morning and night, it cleared my pimples in like 3 days! it was awesome, i kept drinking it for like 4 or 5 months. but i stopped drinking it cuz its downright nasty LOL

What about strictly for red marks? Did you notice a decrease in redness from them?

Edited by Murph89

if its just red marks, i would dilute the ACV like the same as if you were going to drink it and dot it on the red marks with a qtip after washing my face. ive done that before, too, it worked pretty well but i didnt notice as much since the difference wasnt as drastically quick, but i would still recommend it!