Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone :(, as per usual acne is flaring up, no matter what i do, trying to eat goji berries, almonds, drink lots of water etc, nothing is working, i have tried almost everything and i am so tired of life, nothing ever goes right anymore, i hate my job, can't motivate myself anymore, doctor has given up with trying to help me, i have never felt so low, all i ever wanted was clear skin, that's all, but no, there is no point in being a good person anymore whats the actual point, being nice, and getting hit with constant shit, god i wish i could just fall into a coma and not wake up, i fucking despise my life, nearly lost all my friends, hate myself and i am constantly angry, i have made an agreement with myself that if i am not clear by July 2013, i am just going to end it, i seriously can't cope anymore, i know it's selfish and people will be hurt but to be honest i just can't do it anymore, not having a life because i constantly look like shit, spots that i do everything to avoid never go away, nothing works, nothing is good in my life anymore, makes it all the more hard to take when i look at my life early 2011 and i was a confident happy person, going out with my friends every weekend and enjoying life, i cry while remembering these times now because i know i will never be that happy again, and then seeing other idiot people who are just so stupid and are what i'd call bad people, get clear skin and able to eat anything they want, no, this world's not for me anymore, i'l give fate 7 more months to decide, if i still have acne then, bye world, if i dont then i can maybe look at getting my life back on track, i have also been referred to a psychologist by my gp after she gave up on treating me, lowering my self esteem and hope even more, i have no hope left anymore, i just want to die and if there is a god ask him what the hell i ever did to be deserving of this ugly disease, i hate the fact that bad things happen to good people, i hate this world, i can't take it anymore, i'm losing my mind and there is nothing anyone can do to help, sorry everyone but i had to rant, i can't fucking stand feeling like this anymore, i've resorted to hurting myself also, i deserve to feel pain for having such an ugly stupid massive pored ugly spotty wrinkled face, i know god can't exist because i'm still alive, i've lost count of the amount of times i've went to bed praying just to not wake up, but no, no such luck i have to continue with this pathetic excuse for a life, alone,ugly and no-one else left to talk to. :(

Hi Stephenmcl.

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counselor on this issue.

While you may voice various issues at these forums, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. We have instituted this policy due to past experiences with suicide threads attracting all sorts of hideously unsupportive and nasty behavior; not only that, no one here is equipped to deal with such a psychiatric emergency. You are welcome to elicit support on topics that do not touch on suicide in any way.

I strongly encourage you to seek a professional's assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/16184-useful-resources-and-board-disclaimer/

In the meantime, please visit the following website and make sure to read the entire page: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

To help you understand why moderators always close suicide threads, please have a look at the following topic: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/235664-suicide-threads/