Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuze*

How Can Red Marks Ever Fade If We Keep Applying Bp Over Them?

We all know that BP causes red marks to stay longer, and since many of us are using Dan's regimen, can we still expect these marks to fade on their own? Or must we turn to more aggressive methods like peels to ensure that they fade?

Share your input. Thanks.

Edited by fuze*

I had to stop using BP for that very same reason. It caused my marks to stay for over 4 years (and still going). I'm pretty sure that if yours has been ongoing for a long time, you will need to turn towards a peel of some sort, because I don't believe these things are planning to leave on their own.

I had to stop using BP for that very same reason. It caused my marks to stay for over 4 years (and still going). I'm pretty sure that if yours has been ongoing for a long time, you will need to turn towards a peel of some sort, because I don't believe these things are planning to leave on their own.

Is there any reason you haven't used a stronger product by now if you have had red marks for 4 years? Have you found anything that works?

Is there any reason you haven't used a stronger product by now if you have had red marks for 4 years? Have you found anything that works?

I was afraid that I would damage my skin further. I already felt like, what I already had was permanent, but apparently it's not. I'm saving up to do a TCA peel, because I've heard that can reverse all the marks left on your face, in 1 or 2 peels.

Edited by Lee1234

they should just fucking faaade. skin is supposed to regenerate? its not asked to produce gold or something, it should just do that fucking pigmentation thing, how hard it can be? so lame >n<