Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jakesta

At Breaking Point, Will This Regimen Be Suitable For Me?

I've made a few topics here on this site. But due to my stress levels about my skin, I can't take all the uncertainty about my own regimen, I'd rather do something that so many others have tried and seen results. I'm at crying point because I'm hiding away.

I have mild acne. I'm 17 and a guy, I have normal skin, the acne is mainly around my chin and the T section and a few on my cheeks and near my temples. I've seen a dermatologist, he said the food isn't causing my acne, it's my teenage hormones, but I need to cut back on sugar. I didn't get acne until the start of 2012.

That's all I can tell you about it.

Would the regimen be suitable for me? would it help more then it would do damage? how long do I expect to see results? and because I have mild acne will it work well for me? and is their the specific products the reigemein has that I can buy? I live in Australia.

I'm going to get rid of all my other creams. It's not doing anything.

Also if you can give me all the links I may need?

Yes, the regimen is suitable for you.

As to whether the regimen will be helpful than hurtful - no one can say for sure as everyone is different, but I think it's safe to say that most of us here find that the positives outweigh the negatives.

Everyone is different when it comes to seeing results. There's no way to guess how long it will take for you to see results.

Yes, the regimen will work for mild acne.

Dan manufactures his own regimen products which you can purchase online through this website, or you can use drugstore products. Products guide: http://www.acne.org/acne-products-guide.html

Getting started: http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

Hopefully someone here can chime in about which drugstore products are available/easily accessible in Australia.