Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
imdope

Clearing Within The Day..

Hey decided to finally a account after reading up on this website for 2 months to clear my face, the only part of me i have acne.

My face has been clearing up this whole day im not sure whats going on but im afraid to do what i planned tonight (mint julep mask for 15 mins then hot/cold shower.

I just started a new plan where im only washing face with fresh green tea bags and then rubbing an ice cube around my face for 30 seconds.(started a week ago).

There wasnt much of a change until this morning i decided to take a kind of long shower started out borderline hot hitting my face for a minute and then cold for half a minute. then i got out 10 minutes later used the green tea bags i had ready and then the ice cube.

Should i keep doing this or avoid my shower tonight..? scared to lose progress .

My plan was to use a baking soda mask and mint julep mask twice a week. and every other day green tea bag/ice cube with borderline hot/cold shower finish.

Basically no more chemical stuff..ive been doing alot, the only things i have left to use if this doesnt work out is ACV, cetaphil gentle cleanser,calamine lotion,honey,lemon,egg white masks, tea tree oil. and then if THOSE dont work i'd pretty much be left with idk hot cold showers pretty much what im doing now i guess because im not breaking out, slowly clearing up, the ice really helps. but my nose seems to be staying the same or i think slowly clearing

Edited by imdope