Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Annabella09

Can The New Environment Be A Factor Of Having Pimples?

Hello guys, can you please help me.i need an advice,i came here (from philippines to qatar) without pimple problem.the only problem in my face before qas a large pores.now i have cystic pimple all over my face.and the marks seems so hard to fade.im here in qatar since april 12 2012,it started in june this year. I tried ao many products but nothings works so far.i already tried proactiv but my face got dry to the point that i cant even smile.nuetrogena,vichy and now international beuche which says that in few weeks new pimple will come which i think is present already in my face.now i am just waiting foe my period to start diane 35.i will never stop to fight this acne which causes a lot of low confidence in me...guys if tou knew something else...anyway am 27,thinking it might be hormonal too

Uhh.... it might have something to do with the climate but more importantly check your diet and the effectiveness of the topicals which is more likely the culprit.

Hello guys, can you please help me.i need an advice,i came here (from philippines to qatar) without pimple problem.the only problem in my face before qas a large pores.now i have cystic pimple all over my face.and the marks seems so hard to fade.im here in qatar since april 12 2012,it started in june this year. I tried ao many products but nothings works so far.i already tried proactiv but my face got dry to the point that i cant even smile.nuetrogena,vichy and now international beuche which says that in few weeks new pimple will come which i think is present already in my face.now i am just waiting foe my period to start diane 35.i will never stop to fight this acne which causes a lot of low confidence in me...guys if tou knew something else...anyway am 27,thinking it might be hormonal too

Hello! I personally doubt the local environment plays a role in acne. It makes more sense that any dietary change or possible sleeping/washing habits while changing environments could lead to your recent breakouts. It is also a very real possibility that your acne, along with a change in scenery, was just a coincidence and your hormones would have made you breakout regardless.