Turmeric For Oily S...

Notifications
Clear all

Turmeric For Oily Skin

MemberMember
(@rentedname)

Posted : 09/10/2012 12:04 am

one teaspoon twice a day. I took it for my acne but noticed the oil on my forehead dried up perfectly. Try it D:

MemberMember
(@radiclet)

Posted : 09/11/2012 1:17 pm

how did you take it? like with milk, water, or just down a teaspoon full?

MemberMember
(@rentedname)

Posted : 09/11/2012 2:41 pm

I take it with a full glass of water. Tastes horrible but it's worth it ^^ Or if you can fit it somewhere in your meals, that would probably be easier on the taste buds

MemberMember
(@charlottesumxs)

Posted : 09/18/2012 12:55 pm

When I have a sore throat, I make a drink out of hot vegetable broth, with garlic, turmeric, and parsley. It smells a bit yuck, but actually tastes nice. Maybe vegetable broth would help get the turmeric down?

MemberMember
(@sua)

Posted : 10/20/2012 2:43 am

O: Iwill give it a try.Sounds interesting. GD in your avatar lol:)

MemberMember
(@vincevega)

Posted : 10/20/2012 4:44 pm

I'm on my first day of eating 2 tablespoons of turmeric a day... Anybody else doing/done this?

It tastes fucking horrible neutral.gif

MemberMember
(@armadillo)

Posted : 10/21/2012 9:28 am

You can apply turmeric topically in the form of a home-made face mask for faster/better results. Just make sure you add either yoghurt, milk or oil to the mask otherwise the turmeric will turn your skin yellow, but because it's fat soluble, the oil/fat will dissolve it before it leaves a residue of colour.

MemberMember
(@chris1337)

Posted : 10/21/2012 4:54 pm

ive tried this, used the really expensive high end capsuls. Didnt help, also tried 2 table spoons in water. Tried it for a week(I know not long enough) but it was SOOOO brutal tasting couldnt go on...and Ive eaten some wierd stuff...