Notifications
Clear all

I'm Vietnamese Suffer Acne 8 Years. I Need Help With Pictures Update 9-20

MemberMember
(@thirteendropsoftears)

Posted : 09/09/2012 6:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

Sorry posting same thread on other section i post wrong place.i think now i posted in a right section sorry and thanks everyone reading this.

PLEASE THIS IS EXTREME FRIENDLY REMINDER IT"S LOOK VERY NASTY SO BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO VIEW MORE MAKE SURE YOU READY FOR THIS!!

UPDATE SOME PICTURE 9-20

I'm new member of acne.org I need a serious. help please advice.. thanks you

Before reading this please don't flame me or accuse me anything, My English are not great and i try much as i can to explain.. i need serious help Thank you!

And if you are Vietnamese and can speak vietnamese language please help me too.. my english is not very good as you do, so if you can translate please be more welcome to.

PS! Before You Viewing My Picture Please This Is Serious And It's Might Make Some Of You Will Throw Ups!

I never thought i would upload this.. I lost all my confidence, through out my young age I've been suffer acne. I grown up from a low class family. we're poor seen then until now so.. we really don't have extra financial for almost anything.. we never have a insurance so.. i never have a chance to get in touch with doctors.. or.. any kind service.. done. Maybe yes i try spend here and there with cheap product like proactive, clean & clear, Murad . That's about it.. but seem like they make it worse so i stop.. and due to my financial getting more tight everyday. so I just leave what ever it be..

Through out my entire life, It's seem hopeless I got less friends and become a loner, No one really understand how that's feel being suffer for acne. accept the people have been through.. People Think it's like we want this happen .. they just dont understand .. i'm sorry i'm not accused anyone.. it's just my opinion what i been through.. and it's hurt.. The pain i cant express.. Everyday wake up in the morning.. i'm afraid to look my self in the mirror! Because that's a beast that i see my self.. There's a time 4 months ago i lost my job due of acne , the owner say there's a line i cant get over it.. " we can't have you hear because how you look, you going scare the customer or they going throw up seeing your face..." how is that feel if you were me? like i want this to happen, they think i like how i look and they think that i happy with it! not many understand.. those lucky that dont have acne they dont really understand how some line like that would hurt me painfully. 25 years of life that's one third of my life time being in this world! that day, on the back of my mind.. i just want take whole bottle of sleeping pill and just let my self drifting and drifting where ever the pills take me to..

On that same night, 1 of my closet friend just come by visit . I wasn't on the mood of talking i just wanna end it so i wait.. for her to go home... so i can do whatever need to be done.. but we been bestfriend for many years so she notice that's something not rite about my self.. then we start to talk.. at first i really don't want to talk to her but then.. i told her what happen.. and she talks to me for hours..just try to keep my mind off what i was planing.. so she con vice me not to.. if i didn't listen i wouldn't be here writing.. this... say she say want sleep over just incase if planing doing anything stupid when she left.. I'm thankful atleast i have one friends that truly care..

As she sleeping my bed.. and i sleeping on the couch, i just keep crying until i fall as sleep.. who would thought at a grown man doesn't cry? I'm hard working man, i live by my self, paying my own rent and everything else . i work 9 to 5 job i dont drive a nice car like anyone else but at least i have a car and a job that help me paying my bills months by months . i dont have much of extra but it's wasnt my fault having this acne!

From that day until now little more then 4 months of hard working. right now i do have some little extra money to buy regiment product and i need help with this suffer. I need some advice from you, please help me if this product right for me.. My skin type i really dont know.. but i guess it's very oily skin , i'm sorry my english is not very good to explain.. i shave everyday and yes.. in the picture it's grew little but i shave before i going to bed.. i dont wanna shave when i taking the picture because if i might cut and spray other area and you guys wont see really happen.. but i do shave every night before i went to bed.. .. i never though i would upload picture.. of these acne on my face. but i seriously need help so i got to get over that confidence . so please advice me.. i really dont know what type of acne do i have so.. please explain.

If you have any other question.. please feel free to ask, any comment or reply are appreciated so please help if me this product work for me..

Just Incase the attach of my picture not clear

this is same as the attachment of the picture with maximum quality

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Update 9-20

?1

?1

?1

?1

?1

post-183950-0-18646100-1347234469_thumb.

post-183950-0-96400700-1347234479_thumb.

post-183950-0-56572600-1347234495_thumb.

post-183950-0-95129700-1347234516_thumb.

post-183950-0-18237900-1348189147_thumb.

post-183950-0-74220100-1348189161_thumb.

post-183950-0-29916600-1348189277_thumb.

post-183950-0-11638500-1348189294_thumb.

post-183950-0-86693100-1348189308_thumb.

post-183950-0-18646100-1347234469_thumb.

post-183950-0-96400700-1347234479_thumb.

post-183950-0-56572600-1347234495_thumb.

post-183950-0-95129700-1347234516_thumb.

post-183950-0-18237900-1348189147_thumb.

post-183950-0-74220100-1348189161_thumb.

post-183950-0-29916600-1348189277_thumb.

post-183950-0-11638500-1348189294_thumb.

post-183950-0-86693100-1348189308_thumb.

MemberMember
(@j-star-2)

Posted : 09/09/2012 7:14 pm

You are in the right place. I have tried a lot of things for my acne. Antibiotics and topicals haven't really worked that well for me. Cetaphil products work well for me because they are gentle. Products that target acne tend to make mine more resilient. However, it does take time for skin to adjust to a new regime. I would just be gentle with your skin and cut out dairy if possible. My cystic acne cleared up when I gave it up. My biggest challenge has been not touching my face. There are a lot of great people on this site and I wish you the best on this journey!

MemberMember
(@thirteendropsoftears)

Posted : 09/09/2012 7:55 pm

iskaestar

Thank you, Replying this thread. what kind Cetaphil products are you talking about ? They have few different type of stuff .. but which one of Cetaphil products that you say? i'm not very sure.. which one to get.. and i'm planning getting the Regimen.. hopefully it's gonna work on me.. , i really appreciated your reply truly dear.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 09/09/2012 9:03 pm

Go to a derm. I think you need accutane

MemberMember
(@thirteendropsoftears)

Posted : 09/09/2012 9:18 pm

If i have extra money i would... going to dermatologist but.. i don't have insurance .. i cant afford it.. but thanks for replying and advice smile.png

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 09/09/2012 9:22 pm

Hi! First of all, let me tell you that I think your previous boss is a jerk. Firing you over this is just...well...I don't really have a word for it, but if I did it sure wouldn't be nice. From what I understand, you've found another job now, right? That's great!

Apparently, you're a hard-working guy, making just enough money to make ends meet. That -no matter how unfortunate- seriously limits your options. Every treatment is going to take time and cost you money. Even though you may have some money now, you'll need some of it again once your supply runs out. If you really want to go for the regimen (I think you're a good candidate), we'll work something out for you, but let's see what other options there are that won't cost you much, if anything.

Can you tell us what you've tried so far (topical products)? What is your diet like? Do you consume a lot of sugar or sugary drinks/sodas? Milk? Soy? Vegetable/processed oils (except olive oil/coconut oil)? What are you using to shave? Do you exercise, sleep well?

MemberMember
(@thirteendropsoftears)

Posted : 09/10/2012 2:19 am

Thank you everyone that's answer and try to help.. let me tell little bit about my self..

This is Me When i was young. sorry the image too small it's been years.... back then..

As a young teen, i grow up in a low class family house, life was struggle for all of us and i was having problem with family. so i pack my cloths and ran away to different state, from tx to va by myself at the age 15, with out knowing anyone.. i live on the street, under the tunnle, bridges midnight i digging food of the trashcan from the resturant left over. but food is food as long i survey, shower at some lake at the park. for few months until i start meeting people and some people help me out for place to stay and i was very young to do legal work but i do work here and there just to earn some and take care my self seen then.

The people i hang out and take care me the they are drugs abuse and seen my life was mess up with family ,why should i care... so i soon got hook up in that party life style and drugs. in that past 3 years i was very deep in darkness, until i was 18 i got back to Texas visit my family then still in little drugs and abuse. what ever i make i spend on the drugs due to addiction, i wont make any excuse and blame on my family because it's my fault and i choice to be . i was immature

The break out start when 16 or 17 .. but i didnt take care my self enough . when i choice to settle down about 4 years ago it's was hard it's not easy . i move out living by my self , no drugs no beer no party . due to my record.. i drop out high school and i have criminal charge .. it's hard to apply for jobs sometime.. so i work here and there and i really need my job to pay my own bills. 4 months ago i got fired due to my acne but lucky i found new place to work after 3 week off. 8$ hour 40 hours a week enough to living

this is little bit about my self. i hope you ... dont judge me of what my pass ... i make my mistake and i am working hard to where i am now. And please please dont feel sorry for me! i'm doing just fine

I'm not so sure about what you mean " topical products" i assume that which products that i ever use.. I ever use is proactive, murad, clean&clear... that's about it .. i dont have insurance to go to the doctors or .. buying medicine or i dont know i never deal with those expansive.. thing. i have use proactive its sure very active making its worse so i stop and same like other products sad.png so i give up trying because i dont have that much extra soo.. i cant afford and keep trying something that doesnt work... i'm not sure what do you really mean diet... i know ppl say eating healthy .. but in my option i only bought what i can afford, i only know how to cook vietnamese food.. so i'm not sure how or what does it call.. if anyone vietnamese here please let me know so you can translate .. and i'll edit the food i make to eat here... the stuff i bough usually like pork, chicken, eggs, some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, and salad. i havent been drinking for 2 3 years now? i dont drink sodas, or using much sugar .. the oils i bough when i fries or for cooking eggs it's a cheap oils about 1.59$ for a bottle i think? i really dont know how to eat healthy i just eat what i can afford.. and the one i use to shave i think it's call Razor with few blade on it? sometime i do accidently cut my self once in awhile because i bought it from one dollar store. i do exercise not really much but yes about 20 mins for little work out in the morning before i going to work... well not really work out .. im not sure... i've have been very difficult of sleeping even after long day working.. i sleep no more then 5 hours or less i couldnt fall as sleep ..... i think i hope.. these answer some of the question

as if there vietnamese people please feel feel if u know how to read viet . thanks so much . i would like to try Regimen.. but does it work for me as the pictures you saw... i serious need help .. thank you everyone taking your time and reply ..

proactive, clean & clear, Murad . That's about it..

post-183950-0-60965500-1347261702.jpg

post-183950-0-60965500-1347261702.jpg

MemberMember
(@j-star-2)

Posted : 09/10/2012 7:33 am

My dermatologist recommended the antibacterial bar for sensitive skin. I use the moisturizer with the SPF. Neither of those products of parabens. I use apple cider vinegar at night as a "toner" I guess you could say. Try to stay away from really processed foods. I know it's hard when you have a tight budget. It may sound simple but try to make sure you're getting enough water as well. And I also can't believe your old boss. I think that's against the law to fire someone because of how they look and acne is a medical condition.

MemberMember
(@thirteendropsoftears)

Posted : 09/11/2012 1:35 am

Thank you iskaestar, as the few thing u recommend . i search it up on google " moisturizer with spf" it's like 1000s products , the cetaphill they have many products too so i'm not really sure or understand.. whhichproducts are you talking about. sorry due to my english is limit.. please explain more.. i'm new to this.. yes i'm trying looking up for healthy diet but i'm really not getting .. because i only know how to cook vietnamese foods.. as the search continue sad.png so many thing i need to learn... even tho yes.. i'm tight budget but for healthy living then hopefuly i change my diet and.. may i ask is it ok for me to eat less for healthy if i'm on diet cause i'm not sure how much or is it expansive for healthy diet , my budge everyweek i think i spend for weekly for food around 25-30$ and yes i've trying to drinks alots of water i can.. i'm not sure.. if it's against the law or not... but what can they do.. if the manager or the owner of the store dotn want me there than nothing i can do to stop that. i understand.. yes i have alot of acne and yes.. it's nasty .. but i didnt wish the acne to be there.. sad.png so i understand...but i'm glad now i have a different job so it's ok life move on..

Someone private me and tell me to get candex supplement, charcoal supplement, and dieting. i'm not sure what does it do but.. i understand i need my system filter it. this is what my basic understanding maybe i been not eating healthy for all those year and my system in my body getting bad this will help cleaning it .

AKL

i would love to try reginmen hope its will work for me.. with your knowledge maybe by the picture you think i'm the candidate for the regimen then maybe it is please help me. seen lots of review and alot people cure from google and youtube.. can you please pm or let me know the detail about it thanks.. because i really dont know what is my skin type and as you all can see the picture.. i really have a problem with my face.. so every help are appreciated thank you everyone . spending ur value time reading this and try help me out thank you!

MemberMember
(@workabletuna)

Posted : 09/11/2012 11:11 am

Hey, since budget is tight for you and you can't get the dermatological options, I would recommend finding Betadine or Povidone-Iodine solution at your nearest pharmacy, first aid, or supermarket. It's a super gentle antiseptic solution that is made to kill bacteria instantly in cuts and wounds and even before surgery prep (it's that yellow stuff you always see doctors rub on the patients in those doctor shows).

It worked for me when nothing else seemed to and it did so, fast. Many people on this website have had amazing success with it and continue to do so. Check out the reviews on this site. It works so well because it kills the P. acnes bacteria in a matter of seconds.

Sadly for me, I have incredibly persistent acne and it stopped working after about four weeks. This is probably only because my acne had been nuked before by nearly 15 different medications and came back. It's incredibly resistant to treatments. That's why I was so amazed Betadine worked so well and so fast! For you, however, someone who hasn't tried many treatments, this could be an amazing product for you!

Please give it a try. Add 3 to 4 drops to your moisturizer morning and night. Simply wash your face gently before. Adversely, you can add the betadine to your cleanser and then moisturize normally. No one deserves to have acne, hell, especially to get fired from it. If this works, go spit on your boss with your clear face =D.

MemberMember
(@auspicious)

Posted : 09/11/2012 11:36 am

try supplementing with vitamins and omega 3 on top of your regimen and drink plenty of water

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 09/11/2012 4:12 pm

I've never heard of the brand "Razor", but I'm not from the US, so I have no idea if it's good quality or not. Maybe others can chime in on this. Anyway, I really advise you to only buy good quality razor blades. You don't need shaving creams or anything, just use a gentle cleanser instead (the same one you're using to wash your face with). The reason I asked, is that it looks like the inflammation is most prevalent in your shaving area, so that may be something to look into. Here's some info about shaving: Guide to shaving (and there's a shaving forum, too).

As for food: I agree with iskaestar: try to stay away from processed food. You don't have to buy all organic/expensive stuff, just do what you can afford, and I'd focus on my meat, especially. As for the oil: for that price, it's probably processed rubbish. If you can afford it, get coconut oil to cook with, and olive oil and/or vinegars for salad dressings etc. Try to make vegetables a major part of your diet, if they aren't already (I think the Vietnamese kitchen uses a lot of vegetables, right?). In your case I wouldn't worry too much about my diet, though; just replace the worst ingredients with better alternatives.

One thing that's very important, and often underestimated: you must really try to get more sleep. A lack of sleep increases inflammation and insulin resistance. In other words: if you don't sleep enough, there's a higher risk of worsening acne (and a whole array of other health issues). Try to fix that first; it won't cost you anything but effort.

Judging from your pictures, I do indeed think that you could benefit from the regimen, but you said that you have used Proactiv before, and it didn't work. How long have you used it? Also, there's one other thing I'd like to address: there is no cure for acne, the best you can do is treat and prevent it. The only thing that comes close to a cure is Accutane, but that's not an option if you have no insurance, plus I would never recommend it until you've exhausted all other options. I would strongly advise against using iodine (as suggested by AKanel). Iodine is not to be used twice a day as an acne treatment, definitely not when used together with an occlusive agent (many moisturizers contain them). There could be severe health risks involved. Whatever treatment you choose, you have to be persistent and give it enough time. Don't give up if something doesn't work in a month. Ill send you a PM as well. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@arqa22)

Posted : 09/12/2012 3:49 am

go on the regimen, your best option. cheap+effective.

MemberMember
(@freemimo)

Posted : 09/18/2012 10:41 pm

Hi there!! I am half Vietnamese and have the same skin as you. I feel for you and I hope you can find something that can help with your skin. I would recommend Cetaphil gently cleanser and possible a clean diet, like Paleo. That has kind of helped my skin. As for the oilyness, maybe try some oil absorbing sheets. Good luck and keep us posted!

MemberMember
(@thirteendropsoftears)

Posted : 09/20/2012 8:11 pm

AKanel

Thank you for reply and comment... yes it's hard to go dermatological with out insurance.. but thanks for recommend me btadine and providone.. but i did some research... and kinnda scare.. me to test something that i'm not really sure...... i guess.i'm only gonna use the Reginmen until.. than. even if one day i have my face clear.. up i wouldnt go back and spit on my old boss.. face.. That not just how i am.. even people dont show respect but i still show them some respect. but thanks for the comment :) and the link below... and i did search up on google.. about providone.. it's countent lots of chemical..i dont think i would want take any chances.. it's already worse already... http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/310540-using-topical-iodine-for-pimples/

Auspicious

Thanks for reply i'm wonder what do you mean by "supplementing with vitamins" and omega 3 would you mind tell me little more about this? i'm not really sure how this work.. i never ever been on any of those like skin care.. i wasnt paying alot of attention to my face.. until now i got to do something and.. i would love to know more thank you taking ur time writing :)

AKL

Hello once again thank you taking lots of time writing all those info and helping me out! i really appreciated!

i took some time reading over the shaving forum.. and i guess i going try with Dans recommends " Gillette Sensor Excel and the Gillette Trac II " i'm not sure which blade going to be good.. 2 blade 3 blade? but i'm sure i going looking foward get one of those :)

as for food rite now i'm working on my vegetables .. yes vietnamese kitchen.. does have lots of vege but not every family are the same. i'm working on my food and hopefully.. it's gonna help some way..and i am working on my sleep too thank you for advice.

i use proactive for 2 months but it's start get more pimple so i stop... what kind insurance that will cost less for acne products? like accutane.. and other medicine and going demotologist. i agree with you about iodine and betadine. i did some research about it and it's known cause lots of effect.. so i back out on his advice but i still thank you him for trying.. and thank you i have read your pms lots of good advice . and my other last question if i buy Regimen is there any promote code for free shipping..? i'm planing buy a The Regimen: Complete Acne.org Treatment "Big Kit" http://www.danielkern.com/product-p/kit-16.htm please advice i believed ad up total is i think 80$ with shipping for the big kit and i heard that big kit it's like last 2-4 months too.. i'm planing stay with regimen lots of good reviews and i believe it's effecttive. is that kit all i need or do i have to buy other products like Jojoba Oil and AHA+? sorry. i'm trying save as much as i can.. but if it not that's fine too..thank you very much for you help and your time .

arqa22

thank you i am looking forward going for regimen :)

Freemimo

Thank god someone here is vietnamese :) well hello there.. thank you taking your time reading. i really appreciated you taking ur time reply and trying helping me. i was looking up cetaphil that u said and just wanna make it clear that is it a fash wash? and when use that to washing my face while i'm using regimen does it any effect ? i'm sorry maybe i dont make sense here please let me know so i can expalin more . yes i'm working on my diet at same time .. i will looking into paleo food. thank you for advice :) really appreciate and seeing other giving there voice out for helping me thank you so much!

I update...few picture... the acne start getting more worse.. about 5 days ago and i took this picture today.. i dont know why this is happen to me !!! the pimple start swallowing and the pimple is so big..... can someone please tell me what kind acne is this. can someone please tell me what to do!! every time i move my chin, my mouths. talk or anything it's hurt.. i'm begging for help ....please anyone.. any advices are appreciated!! i dont know what to do now.. when i at work i only look down and not talk to anyone.... i really depress at the moment sorry.. and i'm worry if i going get fired.. again for this.. the manager.. start having little attitude past couple days already :( sorry lately i havent update.. but.. every time reading.. and thinking about the new pimple all i could is staring at the screen dont know what to reply.. until today... thank you everyone..

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 09/20/2012 9:50 pm

Hey man. The acne around your neck resembled what I had. I will tell you right now if you go on the regimen it will help smooth your skin out but the red marks will stay for a long long time. What is your diet like?

What do you eat on a normal basis?

Do you eat a lot of sugar?

Bread?

Spicy food?

A lot of asian food?

Explain your diet as precisely as possible please.

Your acne is not typical. I am not a professional but your acne looks fungal bro. Something is not right inside your system.

If your not willing to try a diet change, you need to see a doctor and get prescribed anti fungals. Go to an asian doctor, it won't cost you that much to get a prescription for anti fungal.

MemberMember
(@thirteendropsoftears)

Posted : 09/20/2012 10:06 pm

Thank you for you honesty , and everyone esle please if you talk about my ance it wont hurt because i know you were once in my shoe and you being honest and try help me out. so please dont be affraid to comment and talk about my acne or pimples :) and because you are trying to help me after all so i really thankfuls for your advice.

tuffluck

thank you! i love to know that .. the Regimen work for you! i dont mind having red.. marks but atleast slow down this acne it's spreading fast... My normal basic i ate starting with Rice and i eat either chicken, pork, fish. for vegies now i start eating lots of salad, carrot, bananas, cucumbers, and what ever cheap vegi that i found in the market. I dont eat meat or chicken not much any more.. i stop doing drugs for few years now. i stop eating bread , i stop eating spicy food . as other people advice. i'm not sure what you mean a lot of asian food?...and i think you are right about my system maybe there is something wrong with mine and i believe that you pm me and give me the advice buying the "Pure Essence Candex" yes i would love too.. but right now i'm saving to buy the regimen at the moment.. one step at a time... working job 8 to 5 and paying medium weight with this accademy... you know what i mean.. but i am working on it thank you so much for reply!

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 09/20/2012 10:11 pm

Hey.. no I have never used the regimen. I cannot use BP because it makes my skin very irritated.

You have to tackle this problem from inside your system. Stay away from sugar and get anti fungal. If you can't afford candex, get something cheap like coconut oil and drink a few times a day.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 09/21/2012 12:00 am

Hey bud, I don't have any particular suggestions to add to your thread for products and methods to try because people have already given you plenty of advice on that front, but I just wanted to give you a little support. I've been where you are now, and I know how hopeless and terrible it feels. It's like your life becomes a bubble, and you're always on the outside looking in. It hurts in a way that is almost impossible to explain to someone who has never experienced acne. I wish you the absolute best of luck and I hope you find something that works for you. This website is a great resource and community, and you will find that a lot of knowledgeable, sympathetic people are in your corner here.

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 09/21/2012 12:29 am

Hello :)

I'm so sorry you're going through this. It looks like you have some cystic acne. I have had many of those big giant pimples. I don't get them anymore because I use Epsom salt! It's super cheap and it really works!

Do this:

Boil some water and pour into a bowl

Add a palm full of Epsom salt and let it dissolve

Let the water and Epsom salt mixture cool down. You want it hot but not so hot it's going to burn you.

Get a cloth ad soak it in the mixture, ring out and do a compress on your acne. Repeat when the cloth gets cold. Do this for 20 minutes twice a day.

You can also use benzoyl peroxide to spot treat. You'll need an SPF moisturizer for daytime as well.

MemberMember
(@arqa22)

Posted : 09/21/2012 5:17 am

Hey.. no I have never used the regimen. I cannot use BP because it makes my skin very irritated.

You have to tackle this problem from inside your system. Stay away from sugar and get anti fungal. If you can't afford candex, get something cheap like coconut oil and drink a few times a day.

man. . . srsly. .. this is not the topic to write about your self tested "cures"

this guy needs PROVEN method that help.

thirteendropsoftearm, go on the regimen already. what are you waiting for?

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 09/21/2012 7:39 am

Hang in there. Acne.org is a good place for you.

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 09/21/2012 9:27 am

Actually.. my method is not just self tested. Also, this guys skin type is a lot like mine. You honestly think the regimen is going to clear im up? It will smooth out his acne but you know damn right its going to give him long long last red marks. I have experienced acne very close to his and I am on to something. As for the regimen goes, its helped and harmed people. Plenty of people on here who HAVE NOT gotten results from it, continue to get irritation, and well the most obvious one... marks that last forever.

I dunno about you but when I was on topicals and all that, yes it smoothed out my skin but guess what> It still looked horrible. I am just giving him suggestion on what may really cure his acne not some bull shit.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/21/2012 9:40 am

Here is what I would do:

1. Get Betadine. It might be called Topical Iodine or Povidine-Iodine in your country. It is cheap. It is what doctors use to prep the skin for surgery. It is the only topical that will kill ALL bacteria, yeast, fungi, and protozoa on your skin. You need to leave it on your skin for 90 seconds for it work. Then rinse it off. It will leave a temporary orange stain that will fade in 15 minutes. Do this twice a day, or 3 times a day if you have the time.

2. Stop eating dairy and sugar.

3. Can you get a lotion with benzoyl peroxide in it? Benzoyl peroxide doesn't kill everything like Betadine, but it does go deeper into the skin. I would apply the benzoyl peroxide lotion twice a day after the Betadine fades.

I have some other suggestions, but I would start with it before you get overloaded with information.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/21/2012 5:08 pm

i don't know much about fighting acne because I too am struggling. But the red marks can be faded if you use Aloe Vera from the plant or apple cider vinegar. I have tried both and the results are good. It is important to sleep early too and have atleast 8 hours.