Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nifacne

No Dryness/redness ?

Hello Everybody,

I started the Regimen 4 days ago. I have read a lot of regimen logs here and I was expecting a skin dryness and redness, but It didn't happen.

Yesterday I used a whole finger of BP and I still do not have dryness/redness problems.

Should I continue with a whole finger ? I don' know if it could be dangerous for my skin. (Maybe sometimes the dryness appears later ?)

Thank you !

Update : I continued with the whole finger and the redness finally came. My skin is not incredibly red, and I only noticed it when I saw the difference of colour with my body.

In fact, I think I used BP-based products earlier and my skin has been a bit accustomed.

It's okay if you're skin doesn't get extremely red and irritated. Everyone's skin reacts differently to the regimen. I had very little redness and irritation when I started the regimen several years ago.

Guest T.M.

You should count yourself lucky. Some people have a terrible time. If your skin can tolerate it you can put on as much as can physically soak in. I've seen me putting more than 1 pump on just my chin after a bad breakout.