Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gymrat3

So If You Don't Follow This Exactly As It Says Is It Not Going To Help?

I've been on it for a few weeks now and ya I'd say my acne's improved but I am still continuing to get a few whiteheads and red bumps when I shave. I keep a light beard along my jaw line and down my neck...is it the shaving that's causing these bumps? I'd recommend not using step 1 to shave as he says, I think it just causes more irritation then regular shaving cream.

But I go out a lot and I just don't always have the time to do the steps in the morning so sometimes I just end up doing it at night...is it not going to work for me if I continue to do this?

The Regimen works best if it's followed very strictly, twice per day, every single day. If you don't follow it strictly, it may not work well for you. You may see some results, but if you don't clear up just don't try and blame The Regimen for not working if you aren't following it as suggested.

Bottom line, based on several years of feedback from hundreds of people, it just works best when you follow it strictly. If you do not follow it strictly, we don't know what kind of results you may get. If you're going to do it, you might as well do it right, imo.

Good luck!

My only issue is sometimes I work out during the middle of the day, so I apply it in the morning, lift, shower after I lift then it's taken off, then I wash my face again at night. Is that fine?

Guest T.M.

Regarding midday showering, I wouldn't worry to much about it. I'd personally have a body wash and just let water run over my face. There's no real need to wash your face midday. Your face is not gonna stink the place out.