Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User146096

Had A Feeling This Might Happen Lol.

I'll keep this brief. I got clear leaving my skin alone for the most part. Waited 6 months since ground zero to target the hyperpigmentation. Decided that a TCA peel would be the most beneficial course of action but, decided to incorporate a holistic remedy in the mean time. I began using lemon juice as a toner 3 days ago and since, I've been left with what you see in the picture found below. Not quite sure what to do at the moment, is there anything I can apply that won't make me break out?. You can an underestimated version of my PIH if you look closely and they are quite dark :/

post-146096-0-56750800-1347090328_thumb.

post-146096-0-56750800-1347090328_thumb.

Aloe vera gel from the plant, works wonders on irritation and PIH

Thanks for the response. Is this something I can find in my local health shop? or do I need to go online to order?.

I heard that vitamin b5 works. Think that's what it's called. You can try to google it. I'm using a home made sulfur mask and it's making me purrrge. Blech can't stand it but I know its gonna work. Sometimes when you have congested pores the best thing is to make them purge. It sucks but it's worth it in the long run.

I heard that vitamin b5 works. Think that's what it's called. You can try to google it. I'm using a home made sulfur mask and it's making me purrrge. Blech can't stand it but I know its gonna work. Sometimes when you have congested pores the best thing is to make them purge. It sucks but it's worth it in the long run.

Yeah I've heard about B5 as well, mainly for oil production. it's something that I've been meaning to get though. How long do you expect the purge to last?. Perhaps that's what my skin was doing, just purging. I've recovered, but I'm worried about aggravating a face that's been clear for so long... Anyway, with my new diet, the vitamin B5 and the aloe vera gel, I may have this problem sorted :D (Hopefully).

Drink powdered wheatgrass juice, stinging nettle root tea and maybe horlicks since u live in the UK. Youtube baba ramdev yoga for skin disease and start doing hardcore yoga specifically headstand and shoulder stand twice daily. You should be clear.

Yeah I've heard about B5 as well, mainly for oil production. it's something that I've been meaning to get though. How long do you expect the purge to last?. Perhaps that's what my skin was doing, just purging. I've recovered, but I'm worried about aggravating a face that's been clear for so long... Anyway, with my new diet, the vitamin B5 and the aloe vera gel, I may have this problem sorted :D (Hopefully).

I hope all that works for you! Do keep us posted if you can. Green tea and citrus fruits are good for your skin too.

Ugh my purging skin. It's not to bad of a purge. I have six pustules on my jaw. They're kinda flat so it's not too bad. I just want them to come to a head already. I feel like they should all be gone by the end of the month. The rest of my face looks great though :)

Drink powdered wheatgrass juice, stinging nettle root tea and maybe horlicks since u live in the UK. Youtube baba ramdev yoga for skin disease and start doing hardcore yoga specifically headstand and shoulder stand twice daily. You should be clear.

Do you think you could wear a clay mask while doing the yoga headstand and shoulder stands? Or would that bring too much blood to the surface?

Yeah I've heard about B5 as well, mainly for oil production. it's something that I've been meaning to get though. How long do you expect the purge to last?. Perhaps that's what my skin was doing, just purging. I've recovered, but I'm worried about aggravating a face that's been clear for so long... Anyway, with my new diet, the vitamin B5 and the aloe vera gel, I may have this problem sorted biggrin.png (Hopefully).

I hope all that works for you! Do keep us posted if you can. Green tea and citrus fruits are good for your skin too.

Ugh my purging skin. It's not to bad of a purge. I have six pustules on my jaw. They're kinda flat so it's not too bad. I just want them to come to a head already. I feel like they should all be gone by the end of the month. The rest of my face looks great though smile.png

Do you think you could wear a clay mask while doing the yoga headstand and shoulder stands? Or would that bring too much blood to the surface?

Never tried with masks but I heard full fat yogurt masks gets rid of acne. Start the yoga slowly and see how it goes than increase it afterwards.