Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Estranged

Exercise, Light Weights And Acne

Hey everyone. Since I've heard heaps of crap around the internet, I was wondering if doing exercises like push ups, situps, crunches and doing multiple exercises with light weights would aggravate my mild acne? I really need to gain weight, so I thought that if I started doing my workout again (I used to do it at the start of this year, then just stopped) and continue with my healthy diet it'd help me out in that section. I don't take any supplements at all, and I shower straight after I do this workout. Any help would would be much appreciated, thanks :)

If you want to gain weight, you need to eat a lot more and lift heavy weights. I'm sorry to tell you this, but although light exercises and light weights will increase your endurance and make you stronger, they won't put on much muscle mass or size. And even though cardio is good for you, if you want to gain weight, cardio is just going to make you burn more calories and will make you lose weight. If you are an average weight it probably doesn't matter too much, but if you're a skinny guy then doing cardio and light weights won't help you gain weight, I know it sucks I'm skinny too sad.png.

Edited by AcneIsACurse

Do hardcore baba ramdev yoga for skin disease specifically headstand and shoulderstand yoga will help control your acne. You can find it in youtube.

I believe if you stick to a routine according to the same days and the same time you workout your body should regulate itself i work out 3 times a week 2 hours each time doing bench,pull ups,push ups and sit ups one day then curls, shoulders and triceps one day then legs the 3rd. I would recommend taking supplements they helped me out a lot with my acne and also with my energy levels. u like Guns n roses?

Zinc,magnesium,chromium,and saw palmetto are the supplements that I still take and have really helped me out alot. Estranged my favorite gnr song it jams too hard.

Yeah I'm only taking zinc. I just wanted to know if light weights (5kg dumbells) and doing a workout routine with them would make me break out :/

Yeah I'm only taking zinc. I just wanted to know if light weights (5kg dumbells) and doing a workout routine with them would make me break out :/

They shouldn't. I haven't had any problems as a result, and it will actually help regulate your blood sugar if that's an issue for you, which will decrease inflammation.