Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grubby456

Perioral Dermatitis? Anyone? With Pics

Hi guys, Recently I dropped BP and started a new diet which is currently not working.

Here is a pic of me 3 weeks ago while being on BP

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/img0005kk.jpg/

It keeps me away from Breakout, but my face came dry and flaky (I don't want to use product on my face anymore!!!)

Now 3 weeks after

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/photoon20120907at407pm1.jpg/

What the heck is this? It's 10 time worst than when I started BP treatment

I can't see a doctor/dermatologist until end October.

Do you guys think it could be Perioral Dermatitis and had already dealed with that?

Its spreading everyday even with my super diet, I currently went away of SLS (2 days ago) and started taken Anti-fungals stuff (grapefruit seed extract orally and topically) and I haven't seen result yet.

Even if I stay away of spicey/junk/dairy/nuts etc. food and SLS/Fluoride stuff I doesn't change anything

Thank you

Aight, I'll check for that! I know it's not that bad, but I would like to be clean for this winter at least since I'm doing a stage in public and my face is kind of embarrassing me.

I'll continue to avoid SLS products and stick with my diet for the next 2 months, and if I don't see result I'll go for antibiotics (Tetracycline) and wish it doesn't come back again.

i started taking Candex a week ago and havent seen results. I have seborheic dermatits and lots of clogged pores and rosacea. What type of improvement did you see with it and what does the activated charcoal help with? Absorb the toxins?

i started taking Candex a week ago and havent seen results. I have seborheic dermatits and lots of clogged pores and rosacea. What type of improvement did you see with it and what does the activated charcoal help with? Absorb the toxins?

My skin was constantly itchy, with bumps all over. Candex COMPLETELY took away any itching I have onmy face, and just made my skin normal, reduced the pmpes i get ti very very small whiteheads.

That's exactly what the charcoal does. It absorbs toxins. If you read about it online, it's gret for dermatitis. I highly recommend trying it. And stick with the candex. I saw results immediately, but everyone's skin is different. Also, cut out ALL gluten for a couple weeks so the candex can work better. Make sure you're taking the candex first thing in the morning when u wake up on an empty stomach with water, an hr before breakfast, and 2 hours after your last meal at night. NOTHING shoud be consumed but water after you take the candex at night.

The charcoal I take 4 pills a day, just like candex. Charcoal I do 2 hrs after breakfast, and an hr after candex at night. Any more questions lemme know.

Edited by Murph89

Murph, did you have perioral dermatitis too? Thinking about getting those Candex/Charcoal pills, hope they're not too expensive.

edit: I'm finally going to have an appointment with a dermatologist in 6 weeks (yay!), I've been asking for a long time to have one but my parents always said that my case was too minor to have an appointment, finally after a year without changing habits it got worse and they finally understood that I won't go away without doing anything.

According to a doctor, my inflammation is not severe and medication might works well, I'm only scared of recurrence but I guess if I keep having good habits and avoid SLS and moderate on alcohol it won't come back.

Edited by grubby456