Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
missykay

Need Help Witb My Acne:(

Hi. Im just new here. So i used to have clear skin but before i graduate from college i just broke out ibwent to a dermatologist and i was prescribed to use obagi and aftrr sometimes it worked out for ne but then after 2 years i broke out again and it became worst:( im really depressed cant even go out coz of my acne which are moay in my forehead. I also have loads of acne marks. What can i do to cure my acne and acne marks? Thanks

Let me tell you, finding the right acne treatment is no easy task. Some work, some don't. Some work but have problems, others are nothing but problems! I would start by finding out what acne type you have, and the severity. Do you have a few whiteheads and pustules, or do you have more severe cystic acne? Once you figure that out, it'll be a little easier to determine what treatment you should use. Also, is your acne hormonal, or is it caused by a product you are using, or lack of skincare? Those are just a few of the first steps to treatment!

I would start out by doing some spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide, and avoiding sugary foods

- do u know any product with BP that is really effective? i tried a lot of products like mario badescu and other brands to dry up acne but none worked :( THANKS :)

Let me tell you, finding the right acne treatment is no easy task. Some work, some don't. Some work but have problems, others are nothing but problems! I would start by finding out what acne type you have, and the severity. Do you have a few whiteheads and pustules, or do you have more severe cystic acne? Once you figure that out, it'll be a little easier to determine what treatment you should use. Also, is your acne hormonal, or is it caused by a product you are using, or lack of skincare? Those are just a few of the first steps to treatment!

hi i think i have a moderate acne. and there's pustule mostly and whiteheads. i really try to wash my face 2x a day and is very careful in doing so. but after sometime i just broke out witj no possible cause. (or i just dont know the cause) . I wanted to try Dan's regimen but im afraid that i will cause more break outs. :(

I would start out by doing some spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide, and avoiding sugary foods

- do u know any product with BP that is really effective? i tried a lot of products like mario badescu and other brands to dry up acne but none worked sad.png THANKS smile.png

hi i think i have a moderate acne. and there's pustule mostly and whiteheads. i really try to wash my face 2x a day and is very careful in doing so. but after sometime i just broke out witj no possible cause. (or i just dont know the cause) . I wanted to try Dan's regimen but im afraid that i will cause more break outs. sad.png

I've been using dan's regimen for 5 months now, best thing I ever did. I had light but persistent acne, so it's really great for that. I think for people with severe acne this regimen is not strong enough, but for people with mild/moderate I think it works best. It's worth a shot. For me, the only real problem I'm combating is dryness and irritation, I still get a little zit here and there, but my skin's much better than what it was before I started.

Before you take a long journey into topicals, supplements, dieting and various lifestyle changes like I did. Try vitamin b5 (pan acid). The 1000mg time released tablets by kal might help you. B5 seems to stop or really pull back oil / sebum production and prevent new acne from forming. I went from moderate acne all over my face (no part ever got left unscathed unfortunately), to 90% clear in 12 days. It's not a miracle cure for everyone, but it's definitely worth a try.

Hi have been researching about this vitamin b5 and i wanted to try it. But i cant find it in any stotres speacially the kal might brand. Where did u buy yours? Thanks

Before you take a long journey into topicals, supplements, dieting and various lifestyle changes like I did. Try vitamin b5 (pan acid). The 1000mg time released tablets by kal might help you. B5 seems to stop or really pull back oil / sebum production and prevent new acne from forming. I went from moderate acne all over my face (no part ever got left unscathed unfortunately), to 90% clear in 12 days. It's not a miracle cure for everyone, but it's definitely worth a try.

This sounds interesting. I might try this :)