Notifications
Clear all

Another B5 Sucess Story

MemberMember
(@itsoveryes)

Posted : 09/07/2012 1:38 pm

Hi everyone,

After lurking for a while, I decided to register just to say b5 cured my acne. I am on 10g a day from vitamin shoppe capsules and am switching to b5 powder from smart powders because it is cheaper and my body doesn't have to digest the veggie caps. In the last three months i had only two pimples, one from accidently eating dairy and another from mederma.

Acne since a teenager. Now in 20's

Cured before by acupuncture and Edgar Cyace sulfur, Rochelle salts, and cream of tartar mixture+chiro. Once I stopped acne came back.

Currently using retin A originally for acne, but continueing at night because it is suppose to be anti aging. Wash face soap and water.

Thanks all and good luck.

MemberMember
(@reneeawen)

Posted : 09/07/2012 2:34 pm

10 grams sounds like a lot... I'm only on 500mg. Glad to hear that it worked out for you though. Stay in good health!

MemberMember
(@chillman266)

Posted : 10/07/2012 3:44 pm

wow, I tried 5gs and broke me out bad, at 3gs I was doing really well. I think the dosage depends on who you are. Did you have any side effects?

MemberMember
(@itsoveryes)

Posted : 12/01/2012 9:27 am

Yes, sides was hair shedding. I dropped down to 500mg with l-carnitine and vitamin a and now my skin is great. I started a new topic about participating in a study if interested.