Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SgtIntroversion

Best Way To Get Grapeseed Oil Into Your System?

Hey everyone,

I've bought some grape seed oil and want to include it in my diet. However I don't cook a lot with oils and I don't want to use it on my face as a moisturiser.

So does anyone know a good way I can include it in my diet? Also, how much should I use a day?

Would rubbing some into my arms be effective?

Thanks

Add it to salads, mix with balsamic vinegar and dip bread into it, make popcorn with it, drizzle some on the bread when you make a sandwich, use it to make garlic bread, add some to guacamole.

Edited by gingergirl22

^also, use it topically.

I hope it's a very good quality that hasn't been improperly shipped and stored in the heat and light. As most oils sold in the average supermarket likely were. And keep it the fridge. I buy napa valley organic brand in a dark bottle from a busy whole foods. And dig a bottle out from the back.

^also, use it topically.

I hope it's a very good quality that hasn't been improperly shipped and stored in the heat and light. As most oils sold in the average supermarket likely were. And keep it the fridge. I buy napa valley organic brand in a dark bottle from a busy whole foods. And dig a bottle out from the back.

Firstly, thank you so much for the time and effort you put into organising those lists. Secondly, where do you apply it topically? Also how much per day?

^also, use it topically.

I buy that brand too and it is SO delicious!

^also, use it topically.

Firstly, thank you so much for the time and effort you put into organising those lists. Secondly, where do you apply it topically? Also how much per day?

I apply it All over. Mostly on me legs. very lightly on my face. I mix it into aloe Vera gel for my facial moisturizer. I sometimes apply it all over while still wet after a shower. And I sometimes oil cleanse my face and chest where I am prone to blackheads.

Edited by alternativista

It's done wonders for my dog's skin problems, btw. And despite the researchers' doubts that the deficiency in our sebum is due to a dietary or systemic deficiency, feeding it to him has done more for him than applying it topically.

But topical application has worked for my keratosis pilares, a related issue.

It's done wonders for my dog's skin problems, btw. And despite the researchers' doubts that the deficiency in our sebum is due to a dietary or systemic deficiency, feeding it to him has done more for him than applying it topically.

I think I have keratosis pilares on my upper arms. Nothing has worked great so far so I'd like to try grapeseed oil. (I just ran out but have plenty of hemp oil so wondering if I can use that instead). Do you just apply the oil by itself a couple times a day?

I think I have keratosis pilares on my upper arms. Nothing has worked great so far so I'd like to try grapeseed oil. (I just ran out but have plenty of hemp oil so wondering if I can use that instead). Do you just apply the oil by itself a couple times a day?

Yes, hemp seed doesn't have as high a percentage of linoleic acid, but it has other benefits. And apply however you like.

Awesome thank you so much! Do you know how long roughly it took for you to start seeing results?