Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quocy04

What Type OF Scars Is ThIS???

Well i really dont know what type of scars I have!! sad.gif Can u guys help ME Out???? Can u guys tell me what kind of products should i use to treat this type of scars??? I want to get something that will work and wont cost me that much Money! I tried a few products but it seem like its not working!! ;(

Look at The Pixz On the Bottom!

(if you cant see the pixz then tell me)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hi, you mostly just have acne. You need to concentrate on treating that or it will create more scars. You could try the regimen on this site, if it doesn't help see a doctor. You do have a few rolling scars, (pits) at least I think they are from the low quality pics you posted - they could be improved a lot by fillers. "Products will do little or nothing for them. Good luck

Looking again at that bottom pic: you could be helped a lot by a dermabrasion on your cheeks only. (After you clear up the acne!) It would be cheaper than for the full-face, and they can "feather" the lines to blend it in.

Edited by oldguy

Well When i took this pixs (Just 5 mins ago) I didnt have any ance there!! I dont get ance that much anymore i get a few now and then but not as bad as before!! But my ance isnt all clear up, i know cuz i get like some now and then but i was wondeing how can i help my Rolling scars??? I know my pitted scars isnt that bad soo im not worry about that.

I decided to do some Photoshop trickery. I removed most of the red and blurred the 2 recent spots that looked like recent pimples. What we are left with is very minor scarring. You could probably have perfect skin by using some Tazorac or other retinols, and/or some mild weekly chemical peels. To end the redness Use SUNSCREEN, and if you're using 10% BP, use 2.5, it works just as well.

user posted imageuser posted image

I decided to do some Photoshop trickery. I removed most of the red and blurred the 2 recent spots that looked like recent pimples. What we are left with is very minor scarring. You could probably have perfect skin by using some Tazorac or other retinols, and/or some mild weekly chemical peels. To end the redness Use SUNSCREEN, and if you're using 10% BP, use 2.5, it works just as well.

user posted imageuser posted image

You're welcome. Nah, SPF 15 is fine unless you are a lifeguard or fisherman or something. Tazorac needs a prescription in the U.S. but you can probably just order it from Canada without one. (And way cheaper!) you can also get peels over the net, but I really do think you will be happy with your skin if you get rid of the redness.

You're welcome. Nah, SPF 15 is fine unless you are a lifeguard or fisherman or something. Tazorac needs a prescription in the U.S. but you can probably just order it from Canada without one. (And way cheaper!) you can also get peels over the net, but I really do think you will be happy with your skin if you get rid of the redness.

I use it now, mostly to speed up the process of collagen rebuilding. I have been treating my acne for many years with BP, and recently switched to Azelex.