Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sylosis16

Waking Up From Naps With Very Dry Flaky Face

Everytime I take a nap for about an hour and wake up my face is dry and tight and flakey allover. I also wakeup feeling very dehydrated sometimes with a headache and achey body. It seems to happen almost every time I take a nap and the same thing always happens. When I go to nap my face is doing great and is mousturized from my morning regmine stil so I don't understand. My eyes will also be red and dry. It's almost like taking a nap triggers some kind of weird severe dehydration in my body. When I go to sleep at night and sleep the whole night it does not happen which is weird. Anyone experience something like this and have any idea what'ts going on?

No. I tried to adjust the ac vent for my bedroom so it does not point near my bed and never have fans on. I've been on the regimen for more than a year now and this still happens almost constantly to me whenever I decide to take a nap.

lol I guess so. I should probably talk to my doctor about it at my next physical since it has to do with my entire body feeling achey and dehydrated, not just my face. Not very optimistic though... doctors have never been able to help me with anything with my body so far.

I had a similar situation a while back. Drink at least a gallon of water everyday for 2 weeks and see if you still feel lousy after taking naps.

Drinking tons of water REALLY helped me with not feeling so bad after longer naps.

yea you are on the money. I used to tote around a half gallon container of water wherever I went and drink two containers worth of water religiously but after losing the container I once again did not drink enough water. Luckily I bought a new half gallon container so hopefully I can get back to being properly hydrated.

Was it you that recommended the Dr. woods soap? I think I'm gonna buy some of that also.