Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kswissy

Help I Have Bad Acne Marks

Toothpaste? Bad! That's just irritating. Put something soothing on those spots. They look irritated and need to heal. Put some jojoba oil or some fresh aloe Vera on them and stop using harsh chemicals like toothpaste on them! Good luck.

HONEY IS FREAKING AMAZING. I cannot promote honey enough when it comes to anything. Inside and out the benefits are neverending.

I put it on every other day for about an hour or two and the spots are waaaaay smaller, redder, and your skin overall just glows and is super clean. I've left it on overnight once (on accident, wasn't the best of ideas for my sheets sake) and it looked magnificent.

Is that honey on your face there in that picture? Manuka honey is the best, or so I've heard. I just use this organic stuff from the store. Aloe will also sooth the irritated skin like Murph said.

Just go online and buy some pure aloe. Make sure it is absolutely 100%. It's about $6-7 and it really will help. I like Amazon.

I second the previous poster, honey is amazing, manuka honey is better, leave that honey on, and perhaps put a band-aid on top, it'll keep the moisture in and prevent bad scarring. If you have time run out to the store and grab some aloe vera, it's meant for healing wounds, glob it on the problem spots and leave it on over night.