Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aivix231

Wanna Lose Acne ? - Read This !

Hey everybody. Just joined to help people out

If you do want to lose acne, then here are few tips witch helped me to get rid of it

• Drink water, and drink water A LOT ! Water helps to get out bad things out of you and of course out of your skin, so try to drink water as much as you can

• Sleep well, well sleep helps to get your body recovered, try to sleep at least 8h a day . It should help

• Eat Healthy , dont eat junk food,sweets, and Chocolate <-- Will brake out your acne even moreetc. eat vegetables, fruits and so on, this is important.

• Dont touche pimples and face, just dont do it, it just spreads acne to your fingers, and then again on your face, basically you allow acne to spread out.

• Think positive, Also this step is important, you can think that you wont get rid of acne, just say to yourself over again , that you are loosing it and your face is beatiful and etc. Watch movie - (The Secret)

• Use some products witch will help, i had 1 product witch helped me to lose acne pretty fast, dont know if i can post links, but if you want to know Name of it, PM or email : [email protected]

• Wash your face as much as you can, use fresh and clean towel for this as well.

• Sex also if reason why your acne is breaking out, it provides hormones which affects acne and it just making things worse. so just stop it ;)

• Do these things every day without exception, if you stop your acne will come back.

So these are just few tips. please write down in comments what you need to know and will help you out .

Thanks

Everyone knows these, we also have many topics related to this.

Also

I quote " Wash your face as much as you can, use fresh and clean towel for this as well. " I don't agree with that, washing your face as much as you can causes dry skin and irritations.

If you want to help, tell me this.

Sometimes I have very dry skin causing more acne and sometims I have my face full of oil. Its just random, like a gamble. Why ?

Also

I quote " Wash your face as much as you can, use fresh and clean towel for this as well. " I don't agree with that, washing your face as much as you can causes dry skin and irritations.

Sometimes I have very dry skin causing more acne and sometims I have my face full of oil. Its just random, like a gamble. Why ?

Hey

Well people know that, but does they do that ?

Well maybe to much washing cause that, but i suggest to wash face at least 5 times a day.

Also exercises where you sweat helps a lot, sweats get out all bad things from body !

I think that depends on what you eat. Try to see what you ate before when you have oily face and when its dry

Also

Washing your face too much can dry it out. My face is dry sometimes during the day and oily at other times, so it really depends on a lot of factors, such as temperature outside, what you've eaten, whether or not you've had enough water, etc. The more consistent you're being with your regimen, the more consistent your skin will be, but it will probably always have times when it'll be more dry or more oily.

Sorry, but most of these methods are very subjective and a long-time acne sufferer would only benefit from a select few of them.

I'd agree with drinking water and getting plenty of sleep, those are both good tidbits of advice.

Chocolate is actually very low on the glycemic index, so it can be very good for your skin in moderation. You want to look for dark chocolate that contains at least 80% cocoa, because it's full of antioxidants and it's considered an anti-inflammatory food.

And you definitely don't want to over-wash your face, otherwise you'll look like a snake just before it sheds its skin. Too much drying leads to extra irritation.

I don't put much stock into the sex theory either. I've been sexually active during very clear periods and very bad breakouts, and it never affected my skin in an adverse way.

Edited by FlaggLives

Washing your face 5 times a day? Haha. So wrong. So so wrong. Twice a day. Morning and night, period, end of story.

Washing your face 5 times a day? Haha. So wrong. So so wrong. Twice a day. Morning and night, period, end of story.

Im sure that depends on skin type as well

I do wash it 5 times a day, and helps alot

Morning, when i get back from school , then 2 times before i go to bed and 1 more time when i go to bed also apply some products when going to bed

Topic moved, this has nothing to do with the emotional and psychological effects of acne. Please read the forum headings and descriptions before posting. Thanks!

As other members have already pointed out: for most people, washing your face 5 times a day will only irritate your skin and aggravate acne problems. I'm glad it works for you, but it won't for the majority.