Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murph89

Anyone Here Live In Oregon?

Looking into making my move to Oregon. I was thinking Bend, but I've told closer to Portland is better. Looking at either Oregon City, Beaverton, or really anywhere close to Portland or Lake Oswego. Anyone live in Oregon or have family there?

When I read the title of this thread I thought you were inviting other members to hang out in real life. I just imagined two people sitting in front of each other awkwardly, analyzing each other's acne. And realizing they have nothing else in common.

When I read the title of this thread I thought you were inviting other members to hang out in real life. I just imagined two people sitting in front of each other awkwardly, analyzing each other's acne. And realizing they have nothing else in common.

Hahahah I literally laughed out loud.

hahaha! I live in Oregon! Bend is a beautiful great place to live. So much recreational activity! My friend from Oregon city says it has racist roots and Beaverton is okay just another city i'd say, with good food and shops, more of an older adult place to live.

hahaha! I live in Oregon! Bend is a beautiful great place to live. So much recreational activity! My friend from Oregon city says it has racist roots and Beaverton is okay just another city i'd say, with good food and shops, more of an older adult place to live.

Thanks. Yeah my sister lived in bend for a couple years, and recommends more towards Portland. I'm also looking at Boise Idaho.

Totally weird coincidence, I live in Bend! I moved here last May from Medford, OR and absolutely love it. You really can't go wrong with Bend if you're outdoorsy at all and this place just loves dogs. Oh and Portland is an awesome city as well but you got to be okay with a lot of rain. Like.. a lot. I always wanted to move there, but realized I am so influenced by the weather, it would probably be a bad move for me. Other than that, the music scene is great.. there's always concerts, live music and just a done of stuff to do. I have friends who live in Tualitin and it's quaint, clean and an easy drive to the city. Portland and surrounding areas are also fairly humid at least compared to Bend (high desert). The drier climate has done wonders for my skin personally, but some people are the opposite.

Anyhoo, Oregon is awesome, can't really go wrong with Bend or any surrounding Portland areas. Let me know if you have any questions :)