Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melanie1443

What Kind Of Acne Is This And What Is The Best Way To Treat It?

So recently, I seem to be getting these under-the-skin whiteheads that won't go away no matter what I try. They aren't really on the surface, but they will pop if I squeeze them. I've tried numerous exfoliators and other products to the point where that's working in terms of no new breakouts. I've tried to refrain from using makeup, but to no avail. I have nothing on my forehead or my chin, but just this nonsense on my cheeks:

GrSZX.png

ripH8.png

(...Sorry if those are obnoxiously large. I tried to resize but the site I used to upload them didn't reflect the changes.)

Only a couple are actually red; almost all of it is purely under the skin.,I have an appointment to see a dermatologist, but nothing was available until October 30th. I'm also thinking to get a facial, but will that actually help?

Too much sugar and lack of zinc, vitamin A,C,E etc.

Edited by Binga

Too much sugar and lack of zinc, vitamin A,C,E etc.

Is that what causes this kind of acne?! Mine looks exactly the same!

So recently, I seem to be getting these under-the-skin whiteheads that won't go away no matter what I try. They aren't really on the surface, but they will pop if I squeeze them. I've tried numerous exfoliators and other products to the point where that's working in terms of no new breakouts. I've tried to refrain from using makeup, but to no avail. I have nothing on my forehead or my chin, but just this nonsense on my cheeks:

GrSZX.png

ripH8.png

(...Sorry if those are obnoxiously large. I tried to resize but the site I used to upload them didn't reflect the changes.)

Only a couple are actually red; almost all of it is purely under the skin.,I have an appointment to see a dermatologist, but nothing was available until October 30th. I'm also thinking to get a facial, but will that actually help?

The small bumps are called closed comedones. Google closed comedone treatment. They're very stubborn and I hate em.