Notifications
Clear all

What Do You Use To Take Off Your Foundation?

MemberMember
(@blissbalance)

Posted : 09/05/2012 12:34 am

...without irritating your skin. I really don't want to buy a product that will make me break out & I just started the regimen.

Right now I use the Make Up Forever HD Foundation.

MemberMember
(@rush25)

Posted : 09/05/2012 8:34 pm

I just use my cleanser to remove my makeup. Cetaphil works just fine for me to remove all of my makeup.

MemberMember
(@linali26)

Posted : 09/05/2012 8:48 pm

Neutrogena makeup removing wipes, neutrogena eye makeup remover to get access eyeliner off, acne.org cleanser.

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 09/05/2012 9:09 pm

I use these organic makeup wipes made for sensitive skin. I wouldn't advise using only a cleanser as a makeup remover. I've done that before and then when I dry my face on a towel I see all these foundation residue wiping off! So now I use makeup wipes and THEN my cleanser.

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 09/05/2012 11:30 pm

I use unscented baby wipes then I wash my face. I also use cold cream to take eye makeup off. I use the jergens brand. My mom has the most sensitive skin ever and it's never irritated her skin or mine.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/06/2012 2:04 am

To take off Mac Studio Fix fluid, which is a high coverage foundation, I use Mac's Cleanse-Off Oil. My own jojoba/castor oil concoction also works well. While I use CeraVe for normal cleansing, the few times I wear makeup I find it is simply not strong enough.

For eye-makeup. Baby wipes. Just as good as "eye makeup remover" and tons cheaper and don't sting your eyes.

MemberMember
(@mammasay)

Posted : 09/29/2012 12:37 am

I'm also using Makeup Forever HD Foundation right now. To remove it I use my Clarisonic brush and my cleanser. The first few times I did this twice but I found that the second time around there was nothing left to remove, so now I only do it once thoroughly.

MemberMember
(@sugarhigh8)

Posted : 10/01/2012 12:12 pm

Currently, I use an airbrush machine to apply my makeup. I use Obagi Clenziderm Daily Care Foaming Cleanser. This is my favorite cleanser because it melts the makeup right off and keeps my skin clean. It also contains 2% salicylic acid to help treat any existing acne.

MemberMember
(@adhpn7)

Posted : 10/23/2012 11:08 am

Just dove soap and clarisonic work amazingly for me. I currently use Lancome Photo Luminsence or something like that, and it's a light to medium coverage foundation.

MemberMember
(@armadillo)

Posted : 10/23/2012 2:28 pm

1. Baby wipes - If I'm really lazy. Perfume and alcohol free of course!

2. Simple Eye Make-up Remover - I'm not that fond of Simple, but this make up remover is really good. Because it is for the eyes, it's more gentle than a general purpose product.

3. Micellar water - This is good if your skin is sensitive, it's multi-purpose and can be used as a cleanser and a toner. The best thing is you don't have to wash it off! Just soak a cotton pad in it and wipe. Try searching for things like Bioderma online.

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/31/2012 12:21 am

There was a time i used petrolium jelly to remove my makeup (i read it does not clog the pores). But i think i rubbed pretty harshly cuz in the morning my face felt like a sandpaper rubbed on it. Plus pimples.

MemberMember
(@magdish)

Posted : 11/05/2012 8:32 am

I just use makeup remover wipes to remove as much of the foundation as I can. I like them because you can actually see the product coming off and you can be sure you got everything when no more makeup is coming off. Then I usually use my Cetaphil cleanser afterwards.

MemberMember
(@ceebee25)

Posted : 01/24/2013 4:28 am

I use Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish :) best cleanser I've ever used! Very natural ingredients, amazing for sensitive skin and has cleared my acne up so much!