Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Go*get*your*blessing

Any One Have These Symptoms With Doxycycline?

My Doc put me on Doxycycline for my acne, after 3 days it started making me EXTREMLY tired each time after I took it, and it also started making me all depressed and lonely feeling, it was really strange, does anyone know if these symotoms are normal for this med? I looked up the symptoms and none of my symptoms were listed, but I kid you not, this is how it made me feel so I stopped taking it and asked my doc for spironolactone, I have read great reviews about that stuff.

Hm, those definitely aren't regarded as common side effects, so you were absolutely right to stop taking it! I hope you have better luck with Spironolactone - I've heard great things about it!

@ heyhey5566...I know right!! Lol...it was to weird for me. And yes the spironolactone is suppose to be everything I dreamed of according to the reviews, but with my luck I will be that small percent who reacts to it! Lol..Hope not!..Tanks for your reply/advice!