Notifications
Clear all

I Joined Just To Let You Guys Know What Works To Cure My Cystic Acne

MemberMember
(@ally-boo)

Posted : 09/03/2012 10:09 pm

Hey,

So first off, if you are a female and you think your acne might be hormonal, and you want or don't mind being on birth control, well then DIANE 35 birth control IS the answer to curing your acne!!!!

I wish I had been told this much earlier than I was... Unfortunately if like me you have to go a while off of birth control then a cyst might make its awful appearance on your skin again :( .. I'm going through that at the moment and I go back to school in two days but I have hope for the first time that I will get rid of this cyst in time before my event ...

Apple cider vinegar and zinc oxide and a boiled egg are the answer when birth control can't be used!

The apple cider vinegar brings the sebum up to the top layer (picking at it won't!) The hard boiled egg is used for its heat source nothing else lol .. I always read that hot compresses helped and I used to put hot wet paper towels on my cysts but they lost their heat quickly and i think all the water might have been causing more sebum production, not sure, but anyway if you boil an egg and wrap it in some material (like a thin blouse) then press it against the cyst after the apple cider vinegar treatments this melts the hard substance within the cyst and then the body can deal with that and it's flat the next day I swear!!!

To be more specific with the acv you drink a teaspoon of it as well as dabbing a cotton ball in the apple cider vinegar and then pressing the cotton ball against the cyst.

The zinc ointment doesn't seem as important as the apple cider vinegar and the heat from the boiled egg but i think it is also helpful because it absorbs the stuff that comes to the surface, stopping it before it leaks all over the place, and it seems it kills toxins.

Extra notes:

I think Diane 35 is called dianette in Europe? Not 100% sure but here in Canada it's called Diane 35

Also, some people use toothpaste to absorb the sebum and dry out the cyst..

toothpaste will burn off the top layer of skin before a new one has been made, prolonging the healing process. I learned the hard way :/ it feels like it helps, but it really doesn't. The acv and zinc don't burn any skin off unless knew skin has already grown underneath, and this happens faster than you would ever think! Btw the zinc oxide is found in baby rash cream, forgot to mention that lol .

Also I've heared vitimanes, i think it was B and A, are helpful and will be looking into that. Apparently aspirin masks will reduce immflamation and that makes sense to me but sounds like more of a helper than a cure.

Sorry for going on and on but this is what has helped me shrink my cyst faster than I ever have before and I've been dealing with them on and off for seven or eight years. Good luck , hope I helped some people!!!

Ps sorry for all the exclamation marks but I am happy to share this :) !

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/03/2012 10:18 pm

Diane-35 = high estrogen = clear skin. Congrats on finding it :)

MemberMember
(@ally-boo)

Posted : 09/04/2012 3:59 pm

Yup !! If only I could take it while pregnant lol .. I guess if I try to look on the positive side, these 9 months will force me to eat much better.. Both for the baby and my skin ;)

Oh and thank you for the reply ... Maybe you can pass on some tips for things I could do while I'm off the Diane?? Is diet as important as some people say?

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 10/03/2012 5:19 pm

Hi Ally boo,

Can you tell me how long you had that cyst that successfully shrunk? Because I've had one for a month now and just got back from the Derm where I got a cortisone shot. He told me it's no longer an infection; that it is getting firmer and gel like on the inside which I think is bad news because if it were still liquid I could treat it like most zits/boils etc.

Mine feels like a sac of fluid but it's more gel like and when he put the needle in it hurt and was kinda hard which means it's not all liquid inside. Sorry for all the descriptions; I'm just trying to figure out if it's possible to treat mine if it becomes more solid like this.

Thanks so much for your help or anyones else who can help me out with this if they've ever experienced this.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/04/2012 5:20 am

Hi Ally boo,

Can you tell me how long you had that cyst that successfully shrunk? Because I've had one for a month now and just got back from the Derm where I got a cortisone shot. He told me it's no longer an infection; that it is getting firmer and gel like on the inside which I think is bad news because if it were still liquid I could treat it like most zits/boils etc.

Mine feels like a sac of fluid but it's more gel like and when he put the needle in it hurt and was kinda hard which means it's not all liquid inside. Sorry for all the descriptions; I'm just trying to figure out if it's possible to treat mine if it becomes more solid like this.

Thanks so much for your help or anyones else who can help me out with this if they've ever experienced this.

I never experienced this but try treating it with an ice cube and aloe vera gel.