Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinkysmith

Acne Marks....

I have acne marks on my face from where I used to have acne. I don't think they are scars, but they are red and mess up with my complexion. I don't know how to get rid of them. Currently what I use is BP facewash, sunscreen to protect my face, at night I use retina-a, and i exfoliate every few days. I don't know what to do about my marks. Are there any products I can use to get rid of them?

Ummm. depending on where you live you can find the plant but you can also buy a plant at a home depot or they sell it at the store in a bottle but its not the best quality. It best to get the plant, more effective.

Or you can also try turmeric mask. Its a bright yellow powder and is effective at treating acne scars. Definitely look it up. Works well.

A few questions:

1. How can i tell if they are marks or scars. I have pink/red flat dots on my face from when I had acne. Are they scars or marks?

2. What are the best drug store products for acne marks?

I have dark marks, but I am sure they will be scars. I used to pop it by accident.. all of the big pimples I had bled at one point. I want to save up soon once I get a good job for a laser treatment or something. I will keep applying aloe vera as usual smile.png

A few questions:

1. How can i tell if they are marks or scars. I have pink/red flat dots on my face from when I had acne. Are they scars or marks?

2. What are the best drug store products for acne marks?

Edited by Ghostunit