Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Freaky Chik

I have never felt so HUMILIATED before

I was sooo embarrassed redface.gif and depressed sad.gif today.

I went to The Body Shop today, and I was looking at a product... and I go to the shop assistant "Excuse me, would this be okay to use on sensitive skin?" And she was like......

"hmm" *looks me up and down in the face* "Well... with YOUR type of skin, we recomend that you start to wash it... you know, buy yourself some cleanser, start scrubbing it..."

I was like :o

I was trying SO SO SOO SOOO hard not to burst out in tears. and i go

"uh... yeh well DUH... i wash it three times a day"

Then I looked at her skin and saw how perfet and flawless it was, she probably has never had a pimple in her life. I was so tempted to use my nails and scratched it and make her have horrible scars there. Instead I walked out of the shop , caled me friend, and burst into tears.

She embarrassed me so much and made me feel so belittled sad.gif And she even had the nerve to say that in a bitchy voice, out loud, so other customers could hear sad.gif

cry.gif That's sad to read hun. Don't listen to that bitch...she has no idea how's like having acne.

Guest agentx

i feel u girl, wat ive figured out is that most ppl dont even realize that wat they are saying cud be humiliatin for the other person, so its not thier fault really.

But ye some do take it a bit too far.

Agent ] x [

Write a letter to the manager of the store. I mean, ffs, it's the Body Shop, where people should *know* that washing does not help acne go away (at the moment, I ain't washing my face with soap). And furthermore, employees there should be helpful and friendly, shouldn't they?

i feel u girl, wat ive figured out is that most ppl dont even realize that wat they are saying cud be humiliatin for the other person, so its not thier fault really.

But ye some do take it a bit too far.

Agent ] x [

i agree, write a letter or go in person and ask to speak to the manager. managers are usually on site weekdays. that is one disrespectful employee. the nerve of her. that's not what she's paid for, you went in there to get service and you deserved to get it. if you can't bring yourself to do it, have your mom or friends mom do it for you, someone you trust. i really think it will help you see the pettiness of it all and will make you feel better. revenge is sweet. eusa_dance.gif

YES,, a letter. this will work.

im proud of you though, if it were me in that situation, the bitch would be dead. (ffs im joking, but verbal abuse most likely would have ensued)

I feel your pain. Once, in the gym, I saw someone I knew and stopped to talk for a sec. I was trying with little success to hide a totally monster cystic pimple that had gotten so out of control it actually bruised me (it was in the spot center of my forehead), and he was like, "damn, what happened to your face?" real loud like. I mumbled something about hitting my head (seriously, it could have passed for a head wound) but I basically retired myself to my house for a few days. I don't know what to tell you to do besides keep going. Hopefully you can find some comfort in knowing there are other people getting totally dumped on at every moment of every day, and that you aren't alone in the way you feel.

What a thoughtless thing to say. I'm sorry. Maybe if she ever gets a severe case of acne she would be able to empathize a little better.

WOAH. You are a MUCH nicer person than I am, apparantly.

It would have taken everything in me to not slap the bitch.

But I wouldn't have, I would have asked to speak to the person who is next superior to her. I would have been livid and wanted to file an official complaint about her.

THE NERVE! To imply that you don't properly take care of your skin. Honey I am so sorry you had to come in contact with such a bottom feeding sludge.

evil.gifevil.gifevil.gif

Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies eusa_boohoo.gif

I'm feeling heaps better smile.gif I just had a really bad day that day, and then I came across her *evil stare at Body Shop lady* Hehehehe, but I'm all good. She's just dumb. But yeh, I figured I may aswell try and get a discount outta that store... so I'm goign to write a letter of complaint to them tongue.gif I wish I had the guts to do it in person... but, no. I don't.

I complained to my mum about it and she was so pissed off. She wrapped me up in a huge hug and told me how beautiful i am. And DAMMIT, I AM beautiful ! Just like you all!! WE'RE BEAUTIFUL !! WE'RE HOT!!! WE'RE DAMN SEXY!!! Who gives a stuff about acne on your face, it doesn't change who you are on the inside. We're sexy mamma's. My face is actually improving alot lately too, I'm really liking how it's going along. so, DAMN BODY SHOP LADY, she has no idea smile.gif

I ain't that cool-headed to let it go though. lol.gif

I would retort: Hmmmmm..Ok thanks (in response to her facial-scrub recommendations)..... oh, i think I have a good product which you must definitely try as well. It's this diet pill, it really really eliminates big bellies!!!!!!!!

*looks at her stomach uneasily* rolleyes.gifredface.gif

smile.gif

Guest Captain Chaos

Sorry to hear sad.gif

Glad you're feeling better now though! I've had similar experiences to that and I didn't enjoy them really! But the worst thing it was from friends not shop attendants :o

here here *rasies hands house of commons stylee*

Im a little shocked my your comment night..i re read it to check if you were being sarcastic but clearly not..i think maybe you should *think* a little before you write things that are EXTREMELY hurtful on an 'acne' website that is full of acne suffering members..f**king stupid

You know what they say, Night. There's nothing worse than a reformed whore lol.gif It's a shocker, though. Common sense would reason that you are enjoying life so much on the other side that you wouldn't feel the need to troll around here! Looks like someone is clear-skinned and all pimply inside... Aren't you, baby! Aren't you! Woodgie-coogie-coo!!! lol.gif

So sorry to hear that. Do you want a hug? eusa_shifty.gif

Don't let bitches like that, get you down. I know life seems unfair and it seems like everything is against you. But just smile, show a smile towards this sad world.

If a girl has severe acne, I'm sorry but that definitely makes them unattractive.

I don't mind mild acne though, a girl can still be really hot with mild acne.

If a girl has severe acne, I'm sorry but that definitely makes them unattractive.

I don't mind mild acne though, a girl can still be really hot with mild acne.