Notifications
Clear all

Cor Silver Soap

MemberMember
(@ms18)

Posted : 09/01/2012 11:53 pm

Has anyone tried using this soap with severe acne? I couldn't find any reviews on it probably because its so damn expensive. It's $40 for 30 grams. The soap contains Silver, Silica, Uber-Compound CSC, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Extract, Vitamins, Aloe, Jojoba and more according to their website. My family has been really supportive about helping to cure my acne my aunt offered to buy this for me to give it a try. Here's a link to their website [Removed]. Let me know what you guys think.

*Moderator edit - original .com link replaced, virus scanner reported that it contains malware*

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 11/19/2012 6:10 pm

On 9/2/2012 at 10:53 AM, Ms18 said:

Has anyone tried using this soap with severe acne? I couldn't find any reviews on it probably because its so damn expensive. It's $40 for 30 grams. The soap contains Silver, Silica, Uber-Compound CSC, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Extract, Vitamins, Aloe, Jojoba and more according to their website. My family has been really supportive about helping to cure my acne my aunt offered to buy this for me to give it a try. Here's a link to their website [Removed]. Let me know what you guys think.

*Moderator edit - original .com link replaced, virus scanner reported that it contains malware*

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and it immediately got rid of all my acne and have no new breakouts. Seems like a miracle soap, crossing my fingers lol. I bought mine off amazon for cheap.

MemberMember
(@ms18)

Posted : 11/25/2012 11:33 pm

On 11/20/2012 at 5:10 AM, melmel87 said:
On 9/2/2012 at 10:53 AM, Ms18 said:

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and it immediately got rid of all my acne and have no new breakouts. Seems like a miracle soap, crossing my fingers lol. I bought mine off amazon for cheap.

how bad was your acne? like cysts or just mild acne?

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 11/25/2012 11:58 pm

I've always had consistent acne with cystic acne, at least one cyst at all times. I haven't had a breakout since I've been using the soap but I also started taking a probiotic when I started using the soap too so I'm not sure which is actually working but I'm not going to change anything since it seems to be working lol. I think the soap definitely keeps the bacteria on my skin at bay but I believe overgrowth of bad bacteria in the gut is what causes severe acne. Just order the sample size and see if you like it.

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 11/26/2012 6:18 am

Hi,I am new to this site and am glad that you have found something that works,but all talk is about cure not prevention,yes there is the usual items about dairy products,wheat allergies etc.

To give you a brief background of my allergy,that gave me a huge spot/cyst every other week from the age of 15 until 25,it was a chemical used in food products, sauces and even in prescription tablets.

My weekly huge spot stopped making it's unwelcome appearance on my face when at the age of 25 I moved cities,hence no more mother's cooking,I lived on fried food,but remarkably the big/cystic spot never appeared any more,but on visits home it returned.

I had found my personal poison which I stopped consuming and have had a clear complexion for 30 years now,getting caught out once or twice a year,when I unwittingly eat a chemical that I was allergic to.

Now surely it's more than likely that a small % of you share the same allergy as me,as I don't claim to have found a prevention for every type of acne.

Your thoughts please.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 11/26/2012 7:24 am

Hi,I am new to this site and am glad that you have found something that works,but all talk is about cure not prevention,yes there is the usual items about dairy products,wheat allergies etc.

To give you a brief background of my allergy,that gave me a huge spot/cyst every other week from the age of 15 until 25,it was a chemical used in food products, sauces and even in prescription tablets.

My weekly huge spot stopped making it's unwelcome appearance on my face when at the age of 25 I moved cities,hence no more mother's cooking,I lived on fried food,but remarkably the big/cystic spot never appeared any more,but on visits home it returned.

I had found my personal poison which I stopped consuming and have had a clear complexion for 30 years now,getting caught out once or twice a year,when I unwittingly eat a chemical that I was allergic to.

Now surely it's more than likely that a small % of you share the same allergy as me,as I don't claim to have found a prevention for every type of acne.

Your thoughts please.

It wouldn't be an allergy you have, it would be an intolerance. An allergy would give an immediate reaction, intolerances show up later, hence the acne/cysts. What exactly do you think aggravates your acne? You only stated a chemical, which one?

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 11/26/2012 8:13 am

Thank you, must be an intolerance ,now when I do get a spot I can usually trace it back to something consumed about 5 days earlier,like a meal in a restaurant. I don't actually know the chemical name or number,but generally know what products these are chemicals are found in,but as you live in America the products would have a different name but would contain the same chemicals.

I helped two students with success from China,who are studying here at university,because I could see the packets of granular sauce were the same as the ones here.

Last year the doctor prescribed some tablets for my cholesteral and blood pressure and I had an intolerance to one or both of them,after my big spot returned ,but she changed them to liquid form and I am alright now.

I certainly think this is something worth investigating for you and a few other members on here.

Suggestions please.

ps theres a post by Murph 89 titled "first under the skin cyst" with a photo of his spot, which is similar to what I used to get regularly,big spot but clear complexion,maybe he has an intolerance like mine.

MemberMember
(@cgbravo)

Posted : 01/13/2013 9:45 pm

I agree! pretty pricey, but it works great I have cystic acne on my shoulders, (went through a bad breakout 3 years ago) now all thats left is some scarring but this helps to control and overall treat the back/shoulder acne very well. As far as my face acne, I have oily skin and this dries me out the way I like! it doesnt dry me out like Benzoyl or other products with chemicals causing me to breakout and it also leaves a nice radiating and smooth texture and it overall clears my acne, I literally don't go a day without this and it goes with me every where, if you do take it with you anywhere don't let it sit in the sun itll melt! you will regret, I have stored in the fridge when I am at someone else's house it does not like humidity. I definitely recommend it but make sure you are also treating from inside (supplements)

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 01/15/2013 4:56 am

Your thoughts please.

It wouldn't be an allergy you have, it would be an intolerance. An allergy would give an immediate reaction, intolerances show up later, hence the acne/cysts. What exactly do you think aggravates your acne? You only stated a chemical, which one?

Your thoughts please.

I don't actually know the name of the chemical,I just know what food brands contain these chemicals,most of them have a long shelf life and you add boiling water to activate,the most potent is, in the USA is ramen noodles and in the UK pot noodles,also gravy/coffee granules,instant soup/tea/rice&noodles,mix in packet sauces,these are widely used in restaurants and fast food outlets,

recently I was prescribed tablets(long term) and I had the same problem,but now my doctor has given me tablets that don't seem to have these chemicals in.

So now I generally avoid eating out,I can say with definetly that this unknown chemical causes my big spot after being virtually spot free for 30 years(getting caught out every couple of years) after previously suffering week in week out for 10 years of my youth.

I am glad that you are taking an interest in my condition,as my 21 year old daughter has suffered a recent breakout and it will be interesting for you and me to see if her condition can be prevented rather than cured,

she also has a very clear complexion apart from 3 or 4 larger spots which aren't in a cluster