Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OPPAtaechuk

When Will The Flaking Stop?

I'm 6 weeks in and my skin should'v succumbed to the BP already but my skin is still flaking. aspecially when i wake up in the morning the area around my mouth would flakes or if when i'm talking to my friends and laugh !!!! this really brought down my self esteem !!!

do i hv to endure with flaking the whole time when i'm on the regimen??? or just in the beginning? please giv me a clear picture as i dun wan to aim my goal too high......

I have the same problem!! I just completed week 5 and my skin is superr flakeyy. I try to put extra jojoba oil on all the spots that are flakey/ feel tight but it just looks really shiny haha.

Yea! I hate this...every time in between classes I have to sneak out to the toilet and apply jojoba oil+moisturizer.....and I came back with this face tht people thought I ran to the toilet in another building because it's sooooooo oily. God ...I like this regimen bcos it really clears up my skin and now i hv to deal with flakes. Sucks!

Try incorporating AHA+. That really made a huge difference to me with dry skin and flaking. Start slow and build up.