Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

your skin looks good man! Like many on here I really thought your skin would be way worse... not bad at all.

Was it much worse than that a month ago? Your acne seems very mild atm... nothing to worry about.

Sorry bro I can't empathize with you my skin is 100x worst than you. The last time I had a skin like yours was 3 years ago but now I got scars and bruises on my face. If I put a picture of me in here it would just make people be sorry for me but u dude you have great skin. I would go out every second of my life if I had ur skin.

Wow. That's all I can say. This forum has truely been a godsend for me. My skin has truely ruined my life, but to read all these positive posts from everyone on here puts a smile in my face that I haven't had in 7 months. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. I'm slowly gaining my confidence back to move forward in my life. This has been the hardest 7 months I've ever had to deal with in my life, no question. I've been on rock bottom where I've been at the brink of suicide. I found help from my family and therapy, and your guys support means just as much. I was expecting to read comments like "oh yeah your skin is kinda bad, try this, try that..etc" but to read what you all said is so reassuring.

It's just tough because EVERY time i meet someone new, or walk past a stranger and they look at me, I INSTANTLY feel down because I feel they are judging me by my skin. I've never felt this way. I guess I just need to know this:

How do I ignore what negative vibes I feel people throw at me when they first look at me? It may be all in my head and how I see myself, but it's a really tough thing to deal with. I almost feel lower then them...a second class citizen...all because I have red marks on my face.

Edited by Murph89

I almost feel lower then them...a second class citizen...all because I have red marks on my face.

Exactly. All because you have red marks... that are barely visible! I know its difficult to not be self conscious but you have to try and put it behind you as best you can, your skin is in great shape at the moment (a lot of people on here would love to have skin as good as yours), it won't hold you back from anything and you shouldn't let it because you think it will - it won't! Seriously, people don't scrutinize our own skin as much as we do, they won't be judging your skin like you think.

Getting rid of that negativity may take time but I'm sure you'll get there in the end, best of luck smile.png

Oh God , I wish I had your skin , really man..your looking awsome!!I don't even know what you are doing here, haha just kidding , people need you , I saw you in action and you can give some nice advice to people, putting a smile on their face , congrats on the skin bro!

Oh God , I wish I had your skin , really man..your looking awsome!!I don't even know what you are doing here, haha just kidding , people need you , I saw you in action and you can give some nice advice to people, putting a smile on their face , congrats on the skin bro!

I agree, you offer great advice and comfort on here so it's nice that you're on the boards even though you don't really need to be. :)

I really, really hope that you look in the mirror one morning and realize how good and normal your skin is.

I agree, you offer great advice and comfort on here so it's nice that you're on the boards even though you don't really need to be. :)

I really, really hope that you look in the mirror one morning and realize how good and normal your skin is.

Thanks thanks thanksssss! Right back atcha on the advice part. And judging by all your posts, I bet your skin is clear too, u just have major OCD like e. you should post pics of you :)

Your skin looks pretty damn clean but I can see how the few scars you have can affect you. It just fucks with your mind when you look different in every mirror. I'm about to try that candex how often you get a breakout?

Edited by Sum1killme

Dude, you're a goodlooking guy! I know it's easy to zoom in on your imperfections in the mirror and think that they're excruciatingly obvious and unavoidable, but when people (and girls) look at you they take in the whole picture.. and the whole picture = handsome, in your case. Be happy!

P.S. The red marks like most things will heal with time and it will go by a lot faster (or at least feel that way) if you're busy living your life.

Edited by the uphill battle

Dude, you're a goodlooking guy! I know it's easy to zoom in on your imperfections in the mirror and think that they're excruciatingly obvious and unavoidable, but when people (and girls) look at you they take in the whole picture.. and the whole picture = handsome, in your case. Be happy!

P.S. The red marks like most things will heal with time and it will go by a lot faster (or at least feel that way) if you're busy living your life.

Thanks so much. The red marks surprisingly have cleared up 50% since I took those pics like 4 days ago. My skin is seriously 90% clear. I feel amazing.

Your skin looks good! It doesn't seem as deep as mine. I probably wouldn't even notice it if I saw you on the street!

Thank you all once again. Going back home tomorrow to Cali. Still feeling good.

Edited by Murph89

Still feeling god.

That's even better than what we hoped for! :P Have fun in Cali, Murph!

little trick i learned. shaving seems to get rid of my acne for a while. Every time i let my facial hair grow it gets worse, after i shave it gets better. just an idea, but really you dont have much to worry about at all