Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjjjjjjjjjjj

Acne From Sweat

I started college about a week and a half ago and my acne has been at an all time high. If I'm not sweating from the 95 degree weather walking 10-20 minutes to class it's from crowded parties or working out. I'm pretty sure it's from sweat because it's mainly where the sweat touches on my face and back/chest.

What can I do to prevent this? I can't avoid walking to class.

There isn't much you can do about your face unfortunately. You could try using oil soaking sheets when you get inside of the building. They are a little on the expensive side, but they are certainly worth a try. When you wash your face, make sure you aren't scrubbing; it will make matters worse.

For your body, be sure to wear loose clothing because the friction from tight clothing and sweat irritates the skin and can cause breakouts. When possible, wear materials that are loose of course, but also find clothing that wicks sweat from the body. Hope this helps!

There isn't much you can do about your face unfortunately. You could try using oil soaking sheets when you get inside of the building. They are a little on the expensive side, but they are certainly worth a try. When you wash your face, make sure you aren't scrubbing; it will make matters worse.

For your body, be sure to wear loose clothing because the friction from tight clothing and sweat irritates the skin and can cause breakouts. When possible, wear materials that are loose of course, but also find clothing that wicks sweat from the body. Hope this helps!

Yeah I usually end up outside 7-8 times a day including walking to the cafeteria so that would probably be a little expensive. I already wear loose clothes though

Are you drinking more alcohol or eating worse food? Are you worrying more about how your skin looks (mind-body connection)?