Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rinavarion

Today Has Not Been A Good Day!

Can someone shout at me please?!

I've been struggling with bulima for almost a decade. I havent made myself sick for quite a while but just felt the need to today! I'm losing control of the skin situation so I think I'm focusing on controlling something else! I havent had a terrible breakout since I was about 14 but for some reason my skin has flared up on an extreme level and there's nothing I can do about it!

Literally everytime I look in the mirror I want to cry ( a lot of the time I do...) I'm now also starting to panic that I'm putting weight on! Grr! Bad, bad situation!

There is literally no one I can talk to about this! If I mention my skin to anyone they tell me it'll go in a few weeks (the scarring will not go- the red mark will remain on my skin for months!) There is no way I could tell my friends or family I'm making myself sick again. They might make me go to my GP and that would risk me ever getting back on Roaccutane!

Can someone please just have a go at me!! I need a slap!

wait you want me to yell at you? k ive never met anyone with an eating disorder so idk how im supposed to help, but here it goes, all caps! >:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHY ARE YOU FORFEITING ALL THAT YUMMY FOOD IN YOUR STOMACH JUST TO LOSE WEIGHT IF THATS YOU IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURE AND I PROMISE IM NOT BEING CREEPY YOUR PROFILE PIC WAS JUST THERE SO I LOOKED AND YEAH IF THATS YOU YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IN YOUR INTERESTS AGAIN IM NOT CREEPY YOU SAY YOU LIKE DANCE AND BALLET SO AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THAT A FEW TIMES A WEEK AND DONT EAT LIKE TEN BIG MACS A DAY YOURE PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND BESIDES MAKING YOURSELF SICK WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOUR SKIN WORSE SO YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP PLUS IF YOU LOSE WEIGHT YOUR BOOBS GET SMALLER LOL IT HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND SO KEEP THE TASTY FOOD IN YOUR STOMACH OTHERWISE YOULL JUST END UP HAVING TO REPLACE IT AND THATS A WASTE OF FOOD AND I HOPE NONE OF THIS IS OFFENSIVE IF IT IS IM REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

the end :)

How old are you first off? Gaining weight is not the devil... its a part of growing even when we don't want to. I gained 25 pounds in the course of 3 months.. thats ALOT. I would not even worry about it. Some of it might have to do with hormones which you are prone to, everyone women is no matter what they do. Try not to fight it as it will only get worse. The best advice for managing weight is moderate excerise. And that could mean just walking for 30mins a 3-5 days a week if that. You will gain weight doing this at first but it will be muscle and then once you continue you will burn off all that extra weight.. atleast that is what happened to me.

Have you tried the regimen? I use it but i dont follow it exactly. I spot treat with the bp, use cetaphil gentle cleanser, and use the jojoba oil over the places i put the bp. works great. I also use the mia clarisonic cleanser but Dan has a blog saying its irritating.. it can be but i find it helps...

It is very easy to lose weight by getting into a healthy style. Not only that you'll lose weight, but you'll be protected against diseases, etc. Your skin will also improve a bit or a lot . :)

I have an eating disorder as well. I had a feeling it was somehow related to my acne/skin picking. You put it perfectly when you mentioned control. It seems like if I can abstain from obsessing over one area, I won't do it with the other. Have you tried meditation or a guided relaxation? They have helped me a lot over the last year.

I would take up yoga and pilates. It makes you a better you. No matter who you are I think you can benefit from the two. It will relax you, help build your core, balance, and will make you look killer in a skirt and keep your skin from stressing.

Everyone has those days but please don't hurt yourself and your body when you're already beautiful. Take care of yourself, you're worth it. :)