Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MillieLivesey

What Type Of Acne Am I Having? I Need Help

See, I've had this unknown thing on my face for the past couple of days. I couldn't even hide it with a makeup, it looks even worse. I urgently need to know what it is, is it a normal acne? I have had acnes before, but none of them looks like it. Well there's one that looks exactly like it right below my nose, but it's none of my concerned at the moment because it doesn't look as obvious as this. It's building up right under my skin. I've squizzed and, and zits came out. It looked a lot worse before I squeezed it. Is it a healing process? Will the bump fade away soon? I really need to know what type of acne this is. Thank you.

post-183064-0-71063400-1346493078_thumb.

post-183064-0-45605800-1346493082_thumb.

post-183064-0-71063400-1346493078_thumb.

post-183064-0-45605800-1346493082_thumb.

See, I've had this unknown thing on my face for the past couple of days. I couldn't even hide it with a makeup, it looks even worse. I urgently need to know what it is, is it a normal acne? I have had acnes before, but none of them looks like it. Well there's one that looks exactly like it right below my nose, but it's none of my concerned at the moment because it doesn't look as obvious as this. It's building up right under my skin. I've squizzed and, and zits came out. It looked a lot worse before I squeezed it. Is it a healing process? Will the bump fade away soon? I really need to know what type of acne this is. Thank you.

It's a cyst. There is not much you can do about it except give it time.

If you have just started getting cystic acne, this usually means that your acne is caused by an internal hormonal imbalance and/or a "leaky gut". Check out the link in my sig to WhiteFox's Gut Flora regimen. This can help with hormonal and leaky gut acne.