Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

just an idea

Guest agentx

ey guys and girls,

Well i just had this thought, i have 126 pictures to be exact, of the days when i had severe cystic acne, and a sorta word file where i filled in day by day a paragraph about how i got through the day. about 300 pages long.

Whenever i feel down, i go back to the pics and the diary, and i get strength, cuz i know what ive been through, and come out of, i can achieve anything.

So maybe you would wanna do somethin like that, and then when youre clear or better or watever, u can get strength for other problems of life.

CheerS!

Agent ] x [

eusa_think.gif I had that idea already but, I don't have a camera. Will purchase one. Cause' I want to keep my acne experience archive one day. I need to sort out all the pictures when I started to get acne. Thanks for the tips. Hey, can you posted on the internet? I know I'm a little foward. eusa_wall.gif

Guest agentx

dint understand what u said in the last line? post wat hehe?

Guest agentx

kool ure online right now smile.gif but nah sorry i simply couldnt do it. firstly cuz i wudnt show those pics to anyone till my computer gets hacked or i die. Secondly, you wouldnt wanna see them smile.gif cuz the pic u see in my gallery .. the bad one, is NOTHING compared to what i have.

And the journal, well i wud kinda like to keep it personal sorry sad.gif gimme ur email and i`ll send u a few pages hehe...

Agent ] x [

Sorry redface.gif about that...I understand...

Sure, if you want to. Is up to you. if you want to send them.

Guest agentx

hehe no probz ... heres a line from the page i wuz readin today anway,

k so today i woke up to find alot of new whiteheads in teh Tzone area. there goes the clear feeling, time to get back in bed and cry for a while. funny how things change so quickly. good days come by once in a while, and go back in a flash. Bad days seem to like sticking around. Have to go for a job interview tommorow cuz i need the cash. dont think i`ll be going now. if accutane duzent work, i wont need a job. i`ll need a nice little 6 x 5 2 meter deep hole in the ground, and someone with a showel. *sigh*

meh :/ bad days those ones heh... thank God for all his mercies.

cry.gif That's beautiful man,

Now that I'm thinking about it...Just for my freaking acne I lost lots apportunities.

Wish...I didn't.

Guest agentx

i wont say "dont let acne run ur life and go do wat u have to do" ...

simply cuz ive been through it and i know that if ur acne is not very mild, you simply CANNOT go and do things normally, it is simply NOT POSSIBLE. all those things about feeling good on the inside and having confidence in urself and blah blah ... nah un ... i dont buy them.

If u have severe acne. you CANNOT live normally. Period.

Guest agentx

btw ... your acne, i dont know how it is now, but even the worse uve been through, wasnt that bad. besides, uve got a boy who loves u smile.gif wat more cud u want eheh

Agent ] x [

btw ... your acne, i dont know how it is now, but even the worse uve been through, wasnt that bad. besides, uve got a boy who loves u smile.gif wat more cud u want eheh

Agent ] x [

Guest agentx

frannnceeeeessssssssssss ... eusa_dance.gif

Where u been man? heheh long time no see. Thanks for the support u gave me, its much appreicated. u helped me through and look where i am now smile.gif

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Agent ] x [

Hello agentx, I remember you cause we were on Accutane at the same time. Remember me much? Hahah.

Hope things are going well for you. I just looked at your pics and you're llooking great man!

Guest agentx

yeh man i remember u smile.gif how was ur experience? and thanks smile.gif i feel much better, although u can never be happy with ur skin ( we all know that ) ehheh

CheerS!

Agent ] x [

I'm pretty happy, thanks! I haven't got servere acne anymore but I have some kinda nasty scars. Nothing compared to before though biggrin.gif

Guest agentx

good man, scars are better then acne imo.