Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatalbert911

Going To The Airport Tomorrow!

i'm moving back in with mom's because things are just to expensive here in ny lol i'll come back when i'm college educated and can stand on my own feet financially anyway's. in the mean time im hoping on a plane out of here tm. obviously i'm a little nervous about my acne scars, but i'v been in this situation before and when my skin was MUCH worse. so anyway i'll let you guy's know how my experience goes, i do feel more comfortable then before because my skin has drastically improved from the previous times i'v gone. But you know how it is it only takes one bad comment or look to feel your heart sink down to your stomach... wish me luck guy's & thank's for reading.

good luck! and don't worry about acne scars, they're more common than you may think. I know how it is to have people comment on your skin... Embarrassing.. Anyway good luck!

I hope it goes well! I was self conscious about my skin when I had to go to a family thing last month. My mom ended up telling me how much better my skin looked. So you may end up being encouraged (: