Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eg6947

Does Purpose Face Wash Expire?

Hi folks,

Here I am again feeling a bit depressed with them spots on forehead even at 34
:(
. My case is a mild one I think, but is still annoying.

I started using Duac and still in the hunt for a gentle cleanser to wash my face with. I wasted loads of money trying most of the brands but I never stick with one for more than a few weeks because I think my skin does get on with them that well!

I still have an unopened bottle of Purpose wash that I bought from drug store about 3 years ago. It is still unopened and still wrapped in the nylon it came with from drugstore. My question is can I still use it or they expire? I could not find any dates on the bottle itself.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi folks,

Here I am again feeling a bit depressed with them spots on forehead even at 34
sad.png
. My case is a mild one I think, but is still annoying.

I started using Duac and still in the hunt for a gentle cleanser to wash my face with. I wasted loads of money trying most of the brands but I never stick with one for more than a few weeks because I think my skin does get on with them that well!

I still have an unopened bottle of Purpose wash that I bought from drug store about 3 years ago. It is still unopened and still wrapped in the nylon it came with from drugstore. My question is can I still use it or they expire? I could not find any dates on the bottle itself.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

The wash should be fine. Generally face washes only expire if they contain benzoyl peroxide or some unpreserved natural ingredients.