Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Susan25

Really Get Rid Of It! Can Someone Help Me Please? :(

Hello eveyone ! I am an international student who is studying in north wales. May I have some questions please because I am so upset these days of my problem. I had a surgery about seven years ago of my armpits which took the sweat gland to get rid of the smell. However, it left ugly scars in my armpits. I feel so regretful now. Just a few months ago I got an laser treatment in my country when I was back for summer. I am so sad that they are not professional at all, neither of the laser equipment. After that, my scars seem like to be flattern a bit , however, some pigment still leaves on. Therefore, I am so worried that my situation can not improve at all, will it? I really want the scars and pigment to be improved, at least not so visible as I am a girl and I can't explain more how much I hate it. May I ask that am I the first case of this you guys have ever met? Would you all please give me some advise please? If there are any treatments, are they surgical or non-surgical? How will the effect be?I have been searching information of the clinics in uk all these days. I am just wondering are they trustful and I don't know which one is best or specialing in treating situation like mine. Or do I need to look for a good dermatologist good at scar improvement? Anyone has any idea of any dermatologist? As I know, Harley street in London is famous for its private clinics, however, I still get confused because there are both good or bad reviews of the clinics over there. Thank you very much. I would really appreciate it if someone can give me some advise. :-)

Hello eveyone ! I am an international student who is studying in north wales. May I have some questions please because I am so upset these days of my problem. I had a surgery about seven years ago of my armpits which took the sweat gland to get rid of the smell. However, it left ugly scars in my armpits. I feel so regretful now. Just a few months ago I got an laser treatment in my country when I was back for summer. I am so sad that they are not professional at all, neither of the laser equipment. After that, my scars seem like to be flattern a bit , however, some pigment still leaves on. Therefore, I am so worried that my situation can not improve at all, will it? I really want the scars and pigment to be improved, at least not so visible as I am a girl and I can't explain more how much I hate it. May I ask that am I the first case of this you guys have ever met? Would you all please give me some advise please? If there are any treatments, are they surgical or non-surgical? How will the effect be?I have been searching information of the clinics in uk all these days. I am just wondering are they trustful and I don't know which one is best or specialing in treating situation like mine. Or do I need to look for a good dermatologist good at scar improvement? Anyone has any idea of any dermatologist? As I know, Harley street in London is famous for its private clinics, however, I still get confused because there are both good or bad reviews of the clinics over there. Thank you very much. I would really appreciate it if someone can give me some advise. whistling.gif)

A fade cream (e.g. Ambi Fade Cream) with hydroquinone in it can lighten dark marks if you apply it daily for several weeks.