Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi! I'm just gettin started but for some strange reason i trust this regimen even i haven't seen anyone do it and i've been doin it for four days, my question is: after i get clear, can i do the steps only at night?. I know i just started, but i find kind of akward how my skin looks like when i'm done in the mornings, i'm not using makeup but i'd love to leave my skin clean all day can't i?...note: (tell me if this is normal) i use a 5% BP i know it's not the correct one but anyways after i put it on i can't move my face otherwise it becomes white like a powder, i just wait and then put moisturizer on, then i'm allowed to move my face but my skin doesn't seem "clean" hope you understand!

Sounds to me like you are using a BP cream, and not a gel. A gel (like Dans product) will not be noticeable on your skin and wont become a powder. I suggest you give that a try. Its also 2.5% BP, which will be less drying.

Anyway, with regards your question. I now apply the product over my entire face and neck at night... and only around my chin/mouth area & nose during the day. This works for me but everyone is different. My acne was mild to moderate. I'd certainly stick to the regimen for a good while before experimenting with changing it if I were you though.

Edited by tricky

Thank you! Yeah that sounds good, i'll just finish the lil tube i bought and i think imma buy the regimen's products(i hope) cause i live in canada and i'm a lil afraid of the products not arrivin, anyways i'll see what happens and then see if i can change my routine, i don't actually have acne but sudendly pimples didn't stop breakin out S: and i thought oh no! I'm not gonna let it be, i've never had an absolutely clean face so i hope this to work (: thank you!!

If you don't have acne, I suggest getting into a healthy lifestyle. You do not want to apply chemicals for very long as it can be bad for skin. Do research on BP, it is bad for you. You should visit Nutrition and Wellness forum here. Eating healthy and applying natural product on your skin will get you a nice glowing skin without any damage. Many people got worse by applying BP, so be careful if you decide to go for it.

Edited by Ghostunit