Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lmaohf

Foods That Should Be Organic And Foods That May Or May Not Be Organic When Going On An Acne Free Diet.

Im currently on a paleo, gluten, dairy and sugar free diet, so im just asking for your opinions on what foods should be eaten organic and what foods can you buy on a regular supermarket, because organic stuffs can be pretty expensive and im on a tight budget cry.gif . every post is very appreciated, thanks guys!

Off the top of my head, greens, berries, apples, pears, any stone fruit, bell peppers, cucumbers, grapes. And I think carrots and potatoes. Just look for a list of the foods with the most pesticides. They like to publish this list of the dirty dozen and the safe dozen, but you should look for a more complete list. Search here as we've had this discussion before.

Thanks alternativista! Ive read almost every one of your posts, and ive been enlightened in the case of diet being connected to acne, thank you very much! by the way off topic, i really think hard water here in the US is one big culprit in contributing to acne, what do you think about it? do you use shower filters?

Or you can just get all organic. Why be on paleo when meat has all of those hormones(naturally occuring) and increases body acidity which leads to problems like acne?