Find results in...
Bobbyflextor

Eucerin lotion question

what Eucerin lotion should I use?

Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion

or

Eucerin Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Lotion

Im very confused about that.

I ordered "Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion" from shopinprivate but it clumbs up badly with the "Neutrogena On-the-Spot cream", so I despretly need another lotion.

Is it possible to use the lotion Before using the "Neutrogena On-the-Spot cream"?

The purpose lotion clumps up with both Neutrogena and Dan's Benzoyl Peroxide... I hated it.

Usually, you should try to avoid oil since it MAY be comedogenic, but you can always try it!

I'm not sure about the comedogenicity of PEG 40 _hydrogenated_ castor oil, but according to this chart, it says PEG 40 Castor Oil is good (0, 0)* and Hydrogenated castor oil is ok (1, 0)*.

* (comedogenicity grade, irritation grade) 0-5, 5 being the highest, 0 being none

hey i would try the skin renewal i use it the first day of regimen and it has worked great through the 2 months i been usin it. great for covering flakes to in the begining of the REG . the other stuff clumps like wut he said (halidide) . also the renewal is recommened in the products recommened for the regimen page go check it out bro .