Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not necessarily getting desperate, but wanting to speed things up a bit. Im considering applying lemon juice topically to lighten my red marks. My question is this:

Do I leave it the lemon juice on OVERNIGHT, or leave it on for a certain period of time (say 30 mins, or an hour), remove with water, and moisturize?

You won't be able to stand it overnight, it burns like crazy. I tried it for a few weeks, just bringing freshly squeezed lemon juice into the shower and applying it there for a few minutes.

Lemon juice is AWESOME for lightening scars/red marks, I personally get dark marks after pimples even when I don't pick at them, applying some lemon juice on it, either from concentrate or fresh really help. It takes about a week to see a good difference, although you can start seeing changes as soon as the 3rd day. I used to use it over night, when I wasn't on the regimen, now that I am I only use it before the regimen and leave on for about an hour, when I did leave it on over night it didn't irritate my skin, my skin just feels so soft and glowy, but that's my skin, my skin isn't sensitive nor do I have "acne" just a lot of hyper pigmentation a little to no pimples, just be careful. Put it on for an hour every day and if your skin reacts well to it, consider leaving it on over night, also look up lemon juice reviews, there's a lot of reviews for this and peoples wonderful experiences!

This is like the third time I've posted this haha.

This in my opinion is heaps better than just using lemon juice! I used it last night an OH MY was I surprised at the results.

My skin was super smooth and bright. A couple pimples went down in size! Closed comedones reduced in size! Red marks faded drastically! I'm so happy I found this and I just wanna share it with everyone.

Try this!

Edited by a.p.